Tuesday 3 May 2016

Retrieve the Artefact!



*Back Corridors: Pandora Headquarters*

Tara: *Checking one of the passage ways* It looks like we're still in the clear right now. Hopefully Alastair and ??? are causing enough of a distraction that we can just hover there no issues.

Nadia: You say that now and watch as one of them pops up from behind a stair well *pull out gauntlet*

Tara:....You just had to say that. Now I'm going to be jumping at nothing.... *Unfolds spear* If we run into someone now, I'm blaming you.

Voice: Hey, what was that? Did you hear something from down this way?

Nadia: You just had to say that.

Tara: Oh screw you.....OK, they are so dead!

Nadia: *Giggling* Come on boys - let's dance!

*Girls fighting guys*

Nadia: Well, that was easy.

Tara: *Stomping on last enemy* Stereotypical bad guy ass! Grrrrrrrrrr....

Nadia: UMMMM UMMM, come on my little psycho. One more floor left.

Tara: Fine....but we should at least tie up these guys so they can't wake up and let their bosses know we're here.

----20 Minutes Later----

Tara: *Now dressed up in one of the outfits of Phoenix* Well, this should at least stop them from targeting us. Since we're back here, we shouldn't run into any of our own agents, either.

Nadia: No problem, we're using the vents up ahead. We should be able to spy and as long as we gave our ID cards, we should be in the clear. *takes two guns* These may come in handy.

Tara: Best to only to use those if we have to. Unless they have an inbuilt silencer then we might just draw attention.

Nadia: Then this is our lucky day. See? ^.^

Tara:.....You sooooo just jinxed us.....

Nadia: No, I'm lucky. Every time you say that we then get in trouble... like now! *shoots two Phoenix Agents*

Tara: .......You know what? I give up. I'm going to let myself get shot now..... TT.TT

Nadia: Don't say that. How about a little contest,  see how many Phoenix agents we gan kill without being noticed? There are about 20 up ahead. Wanna play? ^.6

Tara: Considering I'm a freaking bad luck charm right now.....*sigh* but fine, I'll play. Maybe my bad luck will finally curse someone else for a change! *evil grin*

Nadia: pft! Ok then, see you on the other side. I'll take the floor, you take the vent. Good luck!!!

Tara: Ok, I'll rain hell from the vents. See you soon! *darts into the vent*

----15 Minutes Later-----

Nadia: 10 for you, 6 for me and the other four pissed out like pansies

{Flash back to the Phoenix agents shooting themselves}

Nadia: Pussed out like a bitch, not very courageous are they *sigh* and here I though I would have a little more fun.

Tara: Eh....less work for us, less time wasted, more time we can grab the book and given those guys the finger as we laugh in their faces for being failures.

Nadia: How are we not on some sort of watch list already?

Tara: Uh.....We have good hacker connections?

Nadia: Pft, well I am looking at one of the best ^.6

Tara: Hush - don't say that, they'll give me more work to do. Heheh.

Nadia: *grin* Well we're here, archive 37,84H3 C. Give me a sec

*Swipes  ID card, there is a delayed beeping sound*

N|adia: Quickly this way

Tara: Right behind you!

Voice: Ok here it is, mistress, I found it. I'll bring it to you now.

Tara: Oh for the love of....seriously?!

Nadia:  Oh no you don't - cover me, I'm going in.

Tara: But your knee!

Nadia: But shut it! I'm going in.

*Walks in and stealthy takes down two on the guards*

Voice: Yes, I'm on my way-

Nadia: Your way where, bitch, your ass is mine! *head but, knock out*

Tara: You are seriously going to be the death of me one of these days.... *aims at enemies* Oh....no....wait. We'll just be the death of you guys instead.

Nadia: Make up your mind which one, T! I got it, now I'm heading back to you.

Voice: You're not going anywhere!

???: You're right, YOU'RE not.

Tara: Guys! You're alright!

Alastair: Yes....barely.

[END]



















No comments:

Post a Comment