Saturday 21 May 2016

24 Seconds to Save the World.


???: Everyone seems to be rushing around a lot this week


Nadia: No shit! We have very important documents to complete by Tuesday at 5pm! The future of the world depends on it!


???: Melodramatic much?


Naida: So what are you doing here, anyway?


???: Well, there are ‘Important documents to complete by tuesday at 5pm as  the future of the world depends on it.’


Nadia: YOU!!!!!! +.+


Tara: *Chuckle* Did you really expect to get a straight answer out of him? Anyway, last thing we need is extra distractions. Just think of him like...a bad dream or something. Ignore him long enough and he’ll go away.


???: ...Rude.


Nadia: Bad dream? He’s more like a series of night terrors you can’t get rid of.


Tara: Bully for Somnus


Nadia: Well, I do still have that S.O.S card *grin*


???: Wow, you guys are just plain mean today, huh? Stress getting to you?


Nadia: Read my lips: Nooooo Shiiiiiit! ‘N oi! ???, aren’t you supposed to be leaving for Japan soon?


Tara: Oh yeah, that’s right - There’s been some rumours to that effect. Something about those new recruits?


???: Well, I feel persecuted today. *Sigh* But, you’re right. Still, I don’t plan on getting involved just yet. My main objective is to record and document the new team. To be honest, I have a feeling we may be mixing water and oil. Or fire and oil. May have to deal with that explosion.


Nadia: pft! That bad, huh?


???: Just imagine having someone who acts similar enough to you to be annoying, then do a complete 180 on their personality. That’s what we’re dealing with here.


Nadia: Well, that can only end well.


Tara: ...I’ll grab the fire extinguishers - we have country sized fire extinguishers, right? ‘Cause if we don’t, Science Department totally need to get on that


Nadia & ???: *Shivers* Please, god no!


???: Hey! Don’t give them new material PLEASE!!!!


Tara:....Should probably remember not to say anything to any of the CUC then. I hear there’s some new guy in one of the other departments that we should probably look out for mad scientist tendencies.


Nadia: You’re right, but isn’t there already some like that down in the science department?


???: Dr Remington?


Nadia: No, the other guy...damn his name escapes me. But, rumor has it that he’s been doing a lot of unsavory research lately. I think we’ll need to to an evaluation or at least some sort of check soon.


Tara: Makes sense to anyway, considering that break in we had last month. If they aren’t checking discretely already then they’ll be doing a full blown investigation soon, I bet


Alister: It is already underway, we unearthed a couple of moles which I have..disciplined. I will not allow this incident to tarnish my Mistress’ organisation.


Nadia: Eeeek! Where the hell did you come from!!!!!!


???: Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much-


Nadia: I’ll kill you one day, you know that!


Alister: *Ahem*...I have been here for a while, Miss Williams.  Beside *whisper* how’s the artifact research going?


Tara: Well...there’s still bits of it that’s eluding us a bit. We need a little more time, but we’ll get it. Besides, we got that other deadline dumped on us as well. If you guys didn’t keep piling work on us, we would have it done already. Sheesh, I know that this is a supernatural organization and all, but unless you forget, we’re human. Some of us need to do things. Like eat. And sleep.


Nadia: Speak for yourself, minus the eating part, I’ll sleep when I’m dead.


Tara: You die and I’ll bring you back so I can kill you again. No way am I doing all your work too!


Alastair & ???: Pft! Well, we’ll leave you to it.


Nadia:  What ev’s, next time you come, bring Chinese food.


???: Your wish is my command! Or something. Either way, I got it. Don’t you worry your pretty little head. You need it focused on all that work you have to get done for Tuesday at 5pm Remember: The future of the world depends on it! *skips away*


Nadia: Can I kill him yet? *draws gun*


Tara: Not if you want that Chinese food you can’t.


Nadia: *grumbles* damn!

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment