Tuesday 17 May 2016

Show and Tell

 
 
Nadia: Soooo, I guess it’s all coming together now and I guess we had a good run.
Tara: You making it sound like it’s the end of the world or something.
Nadia: I guess you’re right. Maybe it’s not the end of the world, but this chapter of our lives is over and a new one’s just about to begin, I guess
Tara: Feeling cliche, are we?


Nadia: Shut it, you.


Tara: It’s going to get tougher from here on out, but we can handle it. Hey, at least at the show we can gather new recruits.


Nadia: I guess you’re right, if we’re going out we’re going out with a bang, damn it!


Tara: *Giggle* Pick one: be forlorn or be inspired.


Nadia: I’m a woman, I can switch emotions and change my mind if I want to dam it!!!!


Tara: Uuuuuh huuuh.


Nadia: The show’s in June right?


Tara: It starts on the 10th, if memory serves me right.


Nadia Here’s the flyer.


 


Tara: so be ready It’s our final performance of the night. Well at least for now. We’ll be back very very soon!


Nadia: you’re right!

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment