Saturday 7 May 2016

Artifact Rescue: The Conclusion

 
--- Commercial Break ---

 
Do you like Manga? Do you love chibi? Do you want great commissions at adorably awesome prices? Then you should check out this from our lovely artist!

 
http://theeternalblackrose.deviantart.com/journal/Cheap-Commission-List-OPEN-607171481

 
You won't want to miss it!

 
--- Now back to your regularly scheduled show ---


--- Artefact Rescue: The Conclusion ---

Voice: You're not going anywhere!

 
???: You're right, YOU'RE not.

 
Tara: Guys! You're alright!

 
Alastair: Yes....barely…

 
Nadia: About time you guys showed!

 
Alastair: I thought I told you to wait in the room. What happened?

 
Tara: Well, just a few reasons. You asked us to do that research. In case you haven’t noticed, the research materials are here! Also, if we had stayed, we would be little bits of blown up dust by now, so sorry, but not sorry, boss.

 
???: So, did you figure out the code, or not?

 
Nadia: *Stare* Of course! I know I’m not the best agent, but I wouldn’t be here if I couldn’t decipher a simple code… These books seem to created with a younger god in mind. As you probably know, there a series of catalogues for that person, but in some places there’s more…

 
Alastair: Go on.

 
Tara:  The person who wrote this book...they warn the younger god of some kind of threatening group, though we haven’t managed to translate it’s name yet. To tell you the truth, this group sounds a lot like Phoenix, don’t you think, N?

 
Nadia: There's more than just a few similarities. Ever since Phoenix has popped up the level of ‘Activity’ has increased. So much so there were beginning to run thin on agents. I suggest you start recruiting new agents as soon as you can.

 
Tara: If you like, we can run a search on government agencies such as the FBI, CIA, MI6 etc, see if there’s anyone that we could trust enough to transfer over? If not, there’s always the freelancers that we could look into, since they already have a little supernatural experience?

 
Alastair: Ah yes...I believe I have two candidates in mind.

 
???: ….Wait...I think I know at least one of the ones you’re referring to. If I’m right, she should be ready soon.

 
Nadia: Ah, isn’t it that girl you’re always bugging when you not giving us migraines?

 
???: I wouldn’t say bugging - I never placed any recording equipment on her after all heh! But I know what she’s capable of. Why else do you think I keep an eye out for her?

 
Nadia: .... That was a terrible joke and you should feel bad…… grrrr

 
Tara: Haha! It wasn’t that bad. It was kinda clever if you think about it

 
???: See? At least one of you has taste. Heh heh!

 
Nadia: Fuck you both! Alastair, do something!!!! +.+

 
Alastair: …..Well, I better go supervise with cleaning up the mess.

 
Nadia: Alastair, get you ass back here NOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

 
???: Well then, let’s get to work. You two better keep a hold on that book, we may find it useful.

 
Nadia: We? …Huh... Just so you know, there’s another book located in the temple one of you agents is training at…. I suggest you tell them to guard it with their lives.

 
???: Don’t worry, I’ve got it handled. For now, go help the other guys and, if anything new comes up, contact me.

 
Tara & Nadia: Ok.

 
[End]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment