Sunday 17 April 2016

STOKE CON TRENT!!!!!!

Tara: Oh wow! So this is Stoke ‘Con’ Trent! You know, it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Nadia: I know right! It’s just too bad we’re on table duty. When they asked us if we were going, I thought we were just going to look around and have fun. Damn them, it’s a Sunday and all

Tara: Look on the bright side ^.^

Nadia: There’s a bright side to this?

Tara: We get to see some amazing artist here, and we get to sell some cool comics too ^.^

Nadia: Yeah, yeah…. Oh, by the way, they said we have to live cheaper too. This is going to be fun…. -.-‘

Tara: Its all right, it’ll be fun! We get to make commentary all day and we can have turns going about the con.

Nadia: We get to go around the con!!!!!! 0.o

Tara: Yep! But while we do we have to hand out these.



Nadia: I feel like your bitch boy right now.  +.+

Tara: No no, we just killing two birds with one stone, plus they did a good job on it, look ^.6

Nadia: I feel like I’m being duped

Tara: *giggle* DON’T FORGET TO HAND THEM OUT ON YOUR WAAAAAY


No comments:

Post a Comment