Thursday 21 April 2016

Getting back into the swing of things.

Tara: Ugh…..I’m still in con mode. It’s hard getting back to work again

Nadia: Maybe we can bunk- *wacked on back of head by Alastair* Ow!

Alastair Joubert: I believe you have a job to do.

Tara: Bugger.

Nadia: Fine!!!!

Alastair Joubert: We found another coded message – start translating.

Tara: Hm…It might take us a little bit…we should have it done by Saturday.

Nadia: Lastest. Its a long one, plus last time I decoded a message, a word kept coming up

Alastair Joubert: What word?

Nadia: Phoenix, sir

Alastair Joubert:….. I’ll look into it. Just translate the manuscript and then report back to me.

Tara: Geez…this is getting annoying…There’s so much to do, but not enough at the same time. How’s that even work?

Nadia: I know, but it feels like there’s…..

*monitor noise* 

Both: Not again?!

Tara: Quickly turn off the system now!!!!


{End}

No comments:

Post a Comment