Saturday 2 April 2016

Intercepted Message Two


Nadia: Hey, T, remember the last message we got?

Tara: Yeah...Did you find something else?

Nadia: Yeah. I'm not sure, but....someone's been trying to hack into the system. It looks like whoever they are, they're trying to delete something, or at least trying to prevent us from finding something...

Tara: Weird...Hey, did you ever get in contact with that agent? Is he ok?

Nadia: He's in critical condition...but we did find something on his person...

If I die here and someone finds this, I'm sorry, I failed my mission. There is corruption within Pandora. It seems like I know too much. Now they're trying to get rid of me...

A word of warning, there's someone impersonating #####

(the words are smudged and illegible for a while. Eventually, it becomes legible again)

Trust no one! And stay alive, even if I die here, you must stay alive.

Farewell

Tara: We need to get that guy to a safe place, now!

Nadia: Hey, what's going on? Oi, did you leave that monitor on?

Both: *look at each and shut down the computers*

Tara: This is bad....what should we do?

Nadia: Calm down...I have a plan...

(End Transmission)

No comments:

Post a Comment