Monday 18 April 2016

Post Con Drop

???: Sooooo, how'd it goooo?

Nadia: Shut it, you!

???: But you did have a good time, didn't you?

Nadia:....

??? And I saw you both eating pocki and drinking ramune. Where's mine? ^.^

Nadia: In hell, I think - You need to go and get it!!!!!!!!!! +.+

Tara: Now now you two, we did make £50.

???: Sooo, what happened to that £50?

both:... We got robbed.

???: Uh huh. You went out with it, didn't you?

Both: Nothiiing! Well...

???: UUUUUH HUUUUUUH!!!!!!! *sigh* Whatever, as long as you had fun then I guess its ok.  -.-'

Tara: We did have fun and we did gain some new recruits on Cherper so its all good! The next con we go to we'll make more money and a few more friends. -^.^-

??? & Nadia: optimistic, isn't she?

Nadia: Yep

???: When she makes that face I can't argue. Anyway I'm out!

Nadia: Yeah, yeah, get me a beer while your out

Agent: Me too!

???: What am I, a bar boy?!!!

[END.]



No comments:

Post a Comment