Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas Party With ???



--- Christmas Party, HQ Banquet Hall ---

*Various members of Pandora are milling around, chatting to each other in the large room, covered in tasteful decorations. Wandering close to the drinks table, which is filled with different kinds of drinks, ??? picks up a flute of champagne as he glances around the hall with an somewhat fond smile*

??? [Inner Thoughts]: It’s rare that there are times when we can all take some time to relax like this. Though considering where the party is, it's highly unlikely to turn into  big party with dance offs and loud partying. Though I’m sure a few people might try anyway. Heh! Even so, it does look like people are having fun. Hell, even the Madam is letting her hair down today. Speaking of which….

*??? narrows his eyes curiously as he spots Madam Povell to one side, talking with her butler, a relaxed expression on her usually stirn face.*

??? [Inner thoughts]: You really don’t see that expression on her face every day. I wonder if old Al is making the moves on his lady? This I gotta see!

*Sipping his drink, he wanders closer to their location, though makes sure he wouldn’t be too close to get their attention. Sipping his drink, he eavesdrops on the conversation taking place between Madam Povell and Alastair.*

Alastair: you look lovely tonight my lady i'm glad you chose the dress i selected a fine choice indeed.

Madam Povell: My thanks to you. You always did have a good taste in fashion, so I must say that some of the credit for this should go towards your good work. I must say, though, this dress….it has been a long time. I had almost forgotten about it.

Alastair: Precisely the reason why I selected this piece. A deep rogue always flattered you so, my lady. But, if I may, might I have my gift tonight?

Madam Povell: *A slight hint of pink on her face* It’s hardly something one might give in public. If you are patient, however, then I shall present my gift to you once the party is completed.

Alastair: Oh? I do wonder what ‘it’ could possibly be? But I’ll be patient - good boys alway receive the best gifts, after all, so I shall wait for you, my dear.

*A faint grin spreads on his lips*

*???, humming a somewhat sexy sounding tune, tries not to snicker at the red faced expression on the Madam’s face as she responds to Alastair’s smirk, now too far from the conversation to hear the rest*

??? [Inner thoughts]: Methinks someone’s going to be busy tonight. When she lets her hair down, she reeeeeeeally lets her hair down. Though that’s probably from Alastair tugging at it. Heheh! It makes me wonder if the Madam lets her butler have more control in those situations or not. Well….it’s probably something that should remain a mystery. I’m no vouyer after all.

*Instead, his eyes catch sight of another conversation taking place a little further away, a grin spreading across his lips*

??? [Inner thoughts]: Ah, there’s my little flower. I wonder if she’s planning on making the party more interesting. I know she’s not usually one for more solemn affairs. Though if she is plotting such a thing, I’m not sure asking for the priestess’ to help her will get far. She’s not the ‘partying’ type. Though I suppose she could be trying to convince her to get into the party spirit….OK, I’m interested now. Lets see….

*Sidling over towards the two, he once more settles into a good position to eavesdrop while drinking his champagne, listening in without drawing attention towards himself once more*

Little Flower: Soooo, is it true that in japan you usually spend the day with lovers instead of family? Oh ‘n I also heard that kernel fried chick’s are a christmas food. That’s weird... Hey, sooooo, have you spent the holiday with that special guy? Or girl. I ain't judging on what your tastes are, it’s all good to me. Plus with that cute booty of yours, guys must be chasing you like no man's business.

Priestess: It is true, what you say about our version of Christmas. However, you’re mistaken - I have not spent the day with a ‘special person’. I usually am too busy attending to my duties. Unlike humans, the mystic does not take ‘holidays’.

Little Flower: dam must be ruff, i usually drag this guy along to celebrate with my foster family, i wouldn't mind spending your version of christmas with someone special.

*She sighs*

Little Flower: But if I don't keep an eye on this guy, I feel like half the population might get pregnant by spring, so I bring him along

Priestess: ….To be honest, I do….like the sound of your version of Christmas. It feels almost nice to think of people just wanting to spend time with others, rather than it just being another lovers holiday. Though, I am curious about who came up with some of the traditions of your version of the holiday. Some are rather strange…

Little Flower: Ditto. I’m more interested in yours, to be honest. Spending a day with a lover sounds nice, haha…

Priestess: ...Perhaps we should exchange notes?

??? [Inner thoughts]: Huh, I guess they’re a bit more interested in the cultural differences of Christmas than the partying right now. I feel offended though - I wouldn’t impregnate half the population. I’d rather not chafe, thank you very much. It makes me wonder just what kind of guy she thinks I am….and how much stamina. Yesh.

*Chuckling to himself, ??? moves away to find a quiet corner to himself, before glancing directly at the readers*

???: So, we’re enjoying our joint Christmas-New Years party here. I hope you guys have been having a good time as well, and are looking forwards to 2017. Only a few days away, now! So, be sure to have a good time, and try to be responsible. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! ….Oh, wait….that leaves you with a lot of options, doesn’t it? Haha! Well, whatever you do, just make sure to stay safe and have a good time. :)

*??? is hugged tightly from behind*

Little Flower: Eh… ???, who the fuck are you talking to? ...Wait, have you gone senile? You're talking to yourself?

Alastair: Pft, you should take it easy, old boy.

???: I’m not talking to myself or gone senile. And I’m not drunk, either. It’s hardly my fault if you guys are oblivious to the fourth wa-
*A hand covers his mouth*

Priestess: The rule about the fourth wall, is that we do not speak about the fourth wall.

???: Oh. Woops.

Little Flower: Yeeeeaaaah. Anyways, should we do a post on chatsnap…? One last hoorah for the year?

Priestess: Yes. We should end the old year well and greet the new….even if it is a few days early.

???: Will you be joining us as well, Madam Povell?

Madam Povell: Ah…..Oh very well. There’s no harm in it, just this once. Alastair?

Alastair: A splendid idea, ma’am. All together now.

All: Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays and have a great new years from TanraStudios!

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment