Sunday 25 December 2016

A Christmas Message From TanraStudios!

Nadia: Yo! Merry Xmas, happy holidays ‘n what not people. It’s Nadia ‘n Tara here and, well, we wanted to say thanks for supporting us up till now. It’s been fun creating new content for you all - we hope you’ve been enjoying it as much as we’ve been having fun writing away.

Tara: So, to all our beloved followers, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hope it’s a good one for you and you enjoy it as much as we are! Stay safe, don’t eat too much turkey, and we’ll be working on more content for you guys as well :)

Nadia: we’ll have more on that next time. But for now I’m about to regret my life choices and celebrate the best way a 20 something knows how!!!!!

Tara: Lol, well, I know I’ve been spending Christmas with some of my family, myself, and got work tomorrow too *sigh* Ah well, hopefully I can celebrate some more and not have a hangover tomorrow, right? Lol. Oooh, and try out my new Christmas stuff too! :3

Nadia: But, hey, I can’t wait to crack open this lil’ bottle, soooo... I think that’s gonna be all for this one. I hope Santa brought you all great gifts and you have fun with both friends and family. Good luck, stay safe and we’ll see you in the next one!

Tara: So, with one last ‘Merry Christmas’!

Both: Until next time, Agents!

Nadia and Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment