Wednesday 21 February 2018

Your Move


---Unknown Location---

Voice 1: My my, this is an interesting move. Though it does appear somewhat detrimental at first glance. Humour me a moment, if only to see if my theories are correct, but what made you feel it was so wise to send a disease to your own camp?

Voice 2: I don't recall being in a position to release such sensitive information to lowlife such as yourself.

Voice 1: Oh? Someone seems in a bad mood.

Voice 3: She likely did it to weed out the weaklings and to test out the skill of her pawns. Can't blame her as they stand they are quite weak. They’ll have to get a hell of a lot stronger if she wants to-

Voice 4: Hush, child. While speculation is all well and good, it is not anyone’s business to pry. As for yourself, I do believe your focus should be on your own gameplay. It is your turn soon.

Voice 3: TISK! Whatever…

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment