Thursday 25 January 2018

Tell Me A Fable: My Story Pt 5



*The boy sauntered over to where the plush towels where, they were warm and soft to the touch which made the boy cling onto them even more.*

Rozyus: now get out of the bath so I can dry you.

Inari: You want to see me without clothes and no water that bad? Well, I suppose I can oblige you.

*They offer a cheeky grin before sidling to the edge of the bath and climbing out as sensually as possible, headless to their state of undress, knowing full well the reaction they were likely to get*

Rozyus: EEP! Ahhh uhhh… n-no….. Ahhhhh! You’re doing it again!!!!!


*Despite the teasing jokes, Inari did eventually leave the pool without any other incident beyond further blushing. Determined to test out their new ‘station’, Rozyus made sure to dress himself in a simple slip. Though it was semi transparent, it was enough to at least preserve his modesty in order to perform his duties as a servant. In this case, the duty was drying off their new ‘master’*

Inari: I know that this ‘Servant’ thing is to help us both out, but you don’t have to actually do any of these things unless we’re in public, right? Don’t feel forced to. After all, what am I supposed to do with myself when you have your hands all over me?

Rozyus: Hmmm~? Was that a complaint, ‘Master’? I thought you liked it when my hands are all over you. Besides…

*Looking through his lashes*

Rozyus: I want to have dry, oil and massage you, truly.

Inari: Oh really? Well, who am I to tell you no then? Oh, well, as ‘Master’ I could say ‘no’, buuuuut….*Pseudo pout* You’d still be too far away. You’ll need to be a bit closer than that.

*The boy steps a little closer, tiptoeing to dry the god’s hair*

Rozyus: Oh, I didn't notice. Is this any better?

Inari: Hm….not quite…

*Without warning, Inari swept up their companion with a grin, ignoring the surprised yelp as they adjusted the boy to sit on their lap instead, eyes gleaming with mischief*

Inari: Much better!

Rozyus: *Pout* Geeez, ‘Nari! I can’t go my job like thiiiiis!

*With a laugh, Inari nudges their nose into Rozyus’*

Inari: Sure you can. I have faith in you. Besides, it lets you get to my hair much better this way, wouldn’t you say? And this close you’ll know for sure if you’ve got everything as you want it. You’d be upset if the oil and massage your promising doesn’t relax the muscles, right? This way, you’ll know for sure.

Venus [Telepathic voice]: BULL. SHIT.

Parame [Telepathic voice]: UMMM HMMM~ Run, little boy, run!!!!!

Inari [Inner Reply]: *Amused* If it were really that bad you’d be warning him, not commentating in my head, ladies.

Venus [Telepathic voice]: So cheeky.

Parame [Telepathic voice]: We raised him too well.

Thanatos [Telepathic Voice]: That's what I’m saying...

Rozyus: Eep! N-no, but maybe… but, um… I’m sitting on your…. *Blush* it's distracting! You’re too close this way, and what.. I m-mean, where I'm sitting dosen't help and, um…..

Inari: Think of it as training. We’re supposed to keep up appearances until we have our allies, right? So surely we have to do our best not to get….ah….distracted by being so close together, right? Isn’t it best to practice now where I can distract you all I like and the only repercussions are me being damp for longer?

Venus [Telepathic voice]: Said it before, I’ll say it again ‘BULL. SHIT’

Parame [Telepathic Voice]: Preach sister! Oh, look at the pretty roses. It's coming from ‘them,’ this time.

Rozyus: ….Tell me, WHAT situation would call for me to essential me straddling you with nothing between us than a flimsy mesh fabric, and you, ‘Master’, seem to be at rather ‘enjoying’ this… this… position. *Blush harder.*

Inari: Well, you’ll be surprised. Have you ever seen any of the more ceremonial baths? True you might not be sitting on me then, but….think of it as extra intensive training. If you can get used to this then being up close and personal during ceremonies won’t be too much of an issue.

Rozyus: …. You’re yanking my chain right...?

Parame [Telepathic voice]: They’re yanking something, alright, but it’s not a chain.

Venus [Telepathic voice]: Mother~! I'm surprised! So naughty.

Parame [Telepathic voice]: Where do you think you learned it from?

Rozyus: I would be appropriately dressed, at a reasonable distance cleansing you. Not on top of your-

Inari: I did just say that sitting on my knee is just an easy way of you getting used to being so close without blushing. If you can do that, then a ceremony won’t cause an issue whatsoever. Besides, you might not be wearing a see through slip, but have you seen white linen when wet?

Rozyus: *The boy covered his eyes* I’m gonna die…

Inari: No you’re not. I’m too stubborn to let you die, silly.

Rozyus: *Blush and a small sigh* Jeeez…. Just hush. Sit still and look pretty while I do my job, please!!!

Inari: *Hands to their cheeks* Awww, you think I’m pretty?

Rozyus: AAAAAAAAHHHHG! Just behave!!!!

Inari: But I am behaving, love!

Rozyus: Yes… Badly!!!

Inari: Details details. *Waves hand dismissively*

*Despite the jokes, Inari did at least behave themself somewhat, allowing Rozyus to fight through their embarrassment and get through the job as he had set his mind to. With both at least covered, even if they weren’t particularly presentable for the public just yet, the two finally made their way over to the breakfast that had been laid out for them, courtesy of Venus’ High Priest(ess).*

Inari: This is only for the two of us, so eat as much as you like, love. I’m sure there may even be enough left behind that we could put aside for your kin as well for snacks? What do you think?

Rozyus: *Cute smile* I’m thankful, but this IS a little excessive. They might have enough for desert, as well as snacks. I wonder, what I should cook today?

Inari: Hm….do they have any favourites? I think we have plenty of fruits here you could make a decent amount of deserts with it.

Rozyus: Perhaps drying a few for later snacks? I don't know when we’ll have this much again. Of the rest, I could make into a pie. The cooks said they would be making more hearty dishes to match the season, I should follow suit.

Inari: Sounds good to me. I’ll see about making sure everything keeps for as long as possible, of course. I suppose being a harvest based god does have its perks. And I learned a few things while I was away, so if you need anything keeping fresh for a while longer, just let me know.

Rozyus: Well, I’ll leave that in your capable hands, ‘Master’.

Inari: ...Is this you practicing or teasing me now when you call me ‘Master’...?

Rozyus: *Chuckle* Me? No, never ‘Master’. I am but your devoted servant, I would never do such things.

Inari: *Raises brow with a smirk* Riiiiight. Just as I would never ever use my foxes for mischief, I’m sure. Maybe I should see if the Nogitsune need a new master these days.

Rozyus: Don't you use my little angels as mischief makers! You hear me, or we’ll be having issues, understand, ‘Oh great deity’?

Inari: They have their own free will. I can hardly stop the ones that like to joke around. It helps to keep the mortals on their toes. And some gods too, but honestly, if they didn’t, those gods would be useless in a surprise attack.

Rozyus: *Overly dramatic* … They’ve been around YOU too long! My sweet little angels, what have you done to them!!!!

Inari: You make it sound like I’m some form of devil, love. You do know I’m perfectly well behaved….most of the time. I assure you that most gods in the pantheons don’t think I’m evil. Beyond that one drought, I’ve never been brought up as a troublemaker. And as I mentioned, it’s only the Nogitsune that like to cause trouble. My fluffy white followers are perfect angels, don’t worry your own fluffy head, my sweet.

Rozyus: Three words… Raised. By. Mama.

Inari: And some more words - Because I am, I’m smart enough to not show it to everyone. *Grinning* It’s plausible deniability when those who happen to insult me and mine get punished, don’t you think? Besides, I don’t leave them to suffer or anything. I’m not a god of retribution. Mother wouldn’t let me add that to my roster.

Rozyus: *Shivers, side eyeing Inari* …. Your frightening, you know that…?

Inari: Am I? I’ve never considered myself all that scary. Am I truly so terrifying?

Rozyus, Parame & Venus [Telepathic Voice]: When you talk like that, YES.

Inari: *Blinking innocently* Really? ….Huh….

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: I’m a bit surprised. Though I suppose I do hold back what I think to most people to avoid unnecessary upset, being a primary god as I am...I wonder if that is just an aspect of myself, or if it’s maybe Chizohara coming through….

*Trying to take their mind off their discomfort, they instead leaned forwards a little and offered Rozyus puppy eyes*

Inari: That’s cruel, love. Make it up to me for hurting my feeling.

Rozyus: ... You know, I invented that look right? *Sigh* What do you want me to do to ‘Make it up to you’?

Inari: You invented, I perfected. But anyway, feed me?

Rozyus: *Reluctantly feeding Inari* OK, listen Edison, hush, eat your food and be happy.

Inari: *Chuckling* Not too difficult. I’m always happy around you.

Rozyus: *Blush* I said hush and eat your food, damn it!

*Smiling contently, Inari made a motion that they were keeping their voice to themself, before eating the offered food, though they reached over to gently brush a strand of hair from the boy’s face, love in their eyes. For all their teasing, they had never lied about how they felt for Rozyus. Beyond Rozyus’ blushing and fluster, Inari knew he felt the same. After all, hearts they could see thanks to Venus told them everything*

Inari: Anything for you, love.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment