Sunday 21 January 2018

Tell Me A Fable: My Story Pt 4




Rozyus: *Pouty* Fine. But your going to ‘Spoil me’, right now…. We’re both too excited and I doubt we’ll calm down till we do ‘Something’.

Inari: *Laughing breathlessly* Oh that, little Tempress, I can do. You really are quite insatiable. Do hurry and ‘bloom’ my love, because on the day you do, I promise you’ll not be seen in public for a week. Maybe longer. Depends on how much you’ll be able to move afterwards. To have you with no restraints….I long for the day, Rozyus. For now though….let’s see if I can’t ‘scratch that itch’ for you.

*The boy closed his eyes expectantly. For a moment, Inari teased the boy’s lips with their fingers, just to frustrate him a little, before finally replacing them with their own lips once they got a sound of complaint, chuckling even as they allowed their hands to wander a little to places that would make him shiver, though not yet touching anywhere that might leave him too breathless just yet. After all, he was talking and it would be rude to interrupt between their kisses by making him squeal*

Rozyus: *Talking between kisses* Is that so? I’ve already seen your moves in the cottage, are you going to show me something new? Or are you going to perfect the classics? Show me your rhythm.

Inari: You thought those were all my moves? *Laughing* Why would I have revealed all my secrets on the first encounter? I have to make you work for it, otherwise it wouldn’t be that fun. But if you’re that interested in giving that Priest(ess), Mother and possibly Lady Venus a show...I’ll oblige.

*It took some time before either of the two turned their attentions to actually truly bathing, partly due to how much the dance had ignited their passions and partly due to Inari showing Rozyus a few ‘moves’ that they had yet to perform for the boy. It was only by the force of pure will that they managed to keep their promise to Parame, however, enough that Inari had jokingly, as they rested breathlessly at the edge of the pool once their ‘exercise’ was over, that they should be rewarded greatly for.*

Inari: Honestly, considering the restraint needed not to devour you entirely, my love, were I not already a god, I could be a saint instead.

Rozyus: *Weak chuckle and mocking tone.* Tell me how, and I mean how, oh fierce deity, how you STILL have this much stamina after everything we’ve done? And while you look utterly refreshed, I look like death. Jeez, to leave a lady in such a state - you’re not gentlemanly at all, you know that?

Inari: I’m hardly leaving you in such a way. I know it was you who wished to wash me, but….allow me to do the favour instead. Actual washing this time, however, otherwise we may never leave the waters before sundown.

*With a soft laugh, Inari shifted themself in the water so they sat behind Rozyus, shifting the boy’s hair over his shoulder and nuzzling his neck, more comfortable than erotically, however*

Inari: Relax for me. I’ll take care of you.

*With each feather like touch from the god, the boy’s skin felt alight. Quickly, he began looking around to distract themselves from their lovers influence,

Rozyus: A-and you say I’m the seductive one, geez. Are you sure your not Venus’s child?

Inari: *Hesitantly* No, though….it’s entirely possible whatever wishes decided my creation was necessary may have borrowed something from gods who were….lost, in the past. After all, I suppose their roles were still required….

*It was still amazing to consider that their soul was possibly created from an amalgamation of other souls. It was only the form that was given life through wishes…..it was a confusing state of affairs for Inari, something that they would, in the future, need to see if Thanatos would be willing to sit with them and explain, if only for their peace of mind. For now though, it wasn’t that important.

Pushing unease aside, Inari instead chuckled as they gently began to wash the other’s body, closing their eyes instead*

Inari: Although I’m sure that Lady Venus may find amusement in her ‘influence’, I assure you that she was not responsible for my birth. I wouldn’t be a part of the Shinto Pantheon were that true.

Rozyus: Hmmm I don't know alot of god and goddess influence other cultures as the mundane move from place to place, I wouldn't put it past her to have miscellaneous bastards here and there *Chuckle*

Inari: I feel sorry for her husband, then. But It’s probably best not to consider it for now. I was needed, thus I exist. *Teasingly* Perhaps you just need me this way.

*For a little while, Inari fell silent as they meticulously continued their task, although their mind drifted in thought. All the talk of Venus reminded them of the High Priest(ess) that had served their needs that morning. Absently, Inari glanced at the figure that was gracefully completing their jobs, while giving them enough space for some semblance of privacy. High Priest….the rank of the highest servant that a god could hope to have, who could be ordered around by no one but the god they were bound to. It was one of the highest status that a person could have if they were not themselves gods.

The thought made Inari pause. While the two of them had made plans in order to be able to bind their lives together without other gods complaining, actually doing so would take time. Time they might not have, if what happened in their timeline was any indication. While their had no idea if this would change that future or not somewhat, or at least adjust it while still sticking to events to prevent a paradox, there was, perhaps, something they could do to not only by them that much more time, but also begin to aid Rozyus in standings. After all, that was something Rozyus had admitted needing a leg up in. So perhaps it would benefit all of them. Though….that would essentially make Rozyus their servant…

It wasn’t a plan they liked, not really, but it truly would benefit them all in the long run.

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: But how to actually present the idea...

Rozyus: ……

*The boy turned to face the Young God, his face hosted a worried expression, they had notices Inari’s occasional staring at the attended, inside the cabin, taking a quick glance they had noticed them they were quite a beauty in there own right, far more so in comparison to their own duckling type state.

Realising they had stopped moving, Inari started, realising that, lost in thought as they had been about the high priestess position that they had absently been looking at Venus’ for some time as they had worried over their thoughts*

Rozyus: …..Is anything the matter…. You seem interested in Venus's servent over there, perhaps you should take a better look, I won't stop you…..

*The boy shifted out of their lovers arms, moving to the other side of the pool, finishing up the rest of their cleansing rituals. Groaning absently as they realised that the boy had misunderstood the intention, Inari ran a hand over their face*

Inari: I’m not interested in them the way you think I’m interested. The only person I’m interested in that way is you, Rozyus. I just had an idea that they sparked off.

*Pausing, they realised that could be misconstrued as well*

Inari: Not about them as a person! I meant about their position.

Rozyus: *Teary Eyed* ….What ever…. I dont care…. Do… do as you will...

Inari: It’s just I had a...thought. I’m not entirely sure its a thought you’d terribly approve of, however, but it could possibly help...maybe. I’m just unsure as to your reaction. Would you, perhaps, hear me out?

Rozyus: *Sniff* …..

*Carefully, Inari moved themselves closer to Rozyus again, gently reaching to them, running a hand over the side of their cheek. They didn’t want this to end in an argument, not when they had promised to communicate better with their lover. Comfortingly, they wiped the tears away with their thumb, before settling beside them, pulling Rozyus to their side, not forcefully - the boy could move away if they liked - but gently to wrap their arms around them lovingly. They could only hope that Rozyus wasn’t upset enough to prevent them from hearing them out, especially when they might not even like the proposition anyway. Inwardly, they suddenly felt very tired once again, hating the idea that they had to follow such difficult paths*

Inari: *Sigh* If you think it might not benefit us, I’ll drop the idea, but...either way, it does involve you, so I’d like for your honest opinion. None of the ‘This is my place’ or ‘A person of my station should or shouldn’t’. I need an honest, from the heart and soul answer. Could you do that for me, love?

Rozyus: *Troubled expression and closed eyes* It depends on what it was you needed. If it’s something I could do, then I will be honest. If not, then I wouldn't be able to agree to it…. What could it possible have to do with you ogling at that servent…?

Inari: *Wincing* It was less ogling and more I was lost in thought as I was looking at them. You see, that servant isn’t just a servant, but rather is Venus’ current High Priest(ess). I’m assuming you might already know about the position in general, but I’m unsure how it’s been taught to you. What is it that you know of the position? I promise, this is leading to something that involves you entirely and has nothing to do with that person themselves beyond this point.

Rozyus: ….My…. my kin…. A few centuries back were used as servants, for yours…. It offered them some protection from the gods, but they were often abused by their so called Masters. And if somehow they were elevated to the rank of High Priest(ess), then they were in some cases ‘Relief’ for the god in question, whether that be lover or bed walmer.

Do you expect me to become someone's servant? As unfavored as I am in my own home, that proud divine blood still runs through me, along with the noble red of my fathers tribe. *Serious eyes*

Inari: ...Putting it like that….It makes my idea sound absolutely terrible. Maybe it’s more trouble than it’s worth….But...Amongst the gods, it’s a little different. While I would hardly deny less scrupulous gods might use it as such, the position of High Priest or High Priestess is that the person in question is the god’s most trusted, who would only follow the ‘orders’ of the god they bonded to, but at the same time, they would hold more sway than anyone else, because, in a sense, they also act as the god’s ‘voice’ when they are unable to speak themselves.

In a way, they are representatives beyond everything else. The initial idea was that….well….while the plans we have will certainly be successful, they all need some time and….it doesn’t give us much room for error. Not only that, but what if when the year is over and we are parted once more while I’m completing Hero Training and gaining allies as planned, you were forced back to your father’s clan and into marriage to one of the suitors? I was….I considered that perhaps….if you had that position….it might offer just that bit more protection to you? Give you time and a somewhat higher position as well to help you on your path to godhood, and maybe offer an opening to gain allies of your own too?

*They looked away, halfheartedly, not sure if Rozyus would just deny this outright or be disgusted that Inari even came up with the idea at all*

Inari: I….I’d understand if you disliked the idea. But, I just…I made a promise with myself to be more open with you, to explain things better. I know I’m terrible at communicating sometimes because I’m so used to forcing everything to stay inside, but I thought you’d hate it more if I came up with a plan and ran with it without consulting you or considering you. Even if I thought of it for your benefit, if it would only hurt you somehow I couldn’t….I could never force that on you. This is….that’s why I need you to be honest. If you don’t like this ides, say no now and we’ll never speak of it again, I promise.

Rozyus: *Sigh*….Against the gods…. It would make sense but the same logic wont work amongst my fathers tribe. The only way to stop a suitor is to have another well suited ‘Man’ intervene. A he's not fit I’m better here's why ‘test of skills and this is what I can offer’ type deal.

And also the thought of their ‘Princess’ working as a servant wont slide with them. You'd already have a black mark against you, adding the title of Master won't help. Hypothetically speaking, you would have to woo them, which is hard as forging gold from silk, while simultaneously explain the purpose of the title over their Princess.

Inari: Of course, I wouldn’t dream of forcing you into mere servant work. Not only would that be rude, it would be in horribly poor taste. I’d happily explain things, should I need to do so. I’ve done some training with your father, so I’m not entirely without some idea in how your clan works, and perhaps if I could speak with him about it, we might be able to figure out the best way to present the idea to the clan as a whole. And, of course, your input as well would be greatly appreciated. As said, I don’t wish for you to be my Servant, but rather I wish for what the role truly intended - both protection and favour, because I know that you have great skill, great valor and, beyond that, more wisdom than many seem to think. While it is my wish that one day we will be able to finally marry, once we’ve completed our goals, I wish to at least be able to provide something for you too.

*Unable to stop the mental image of Rozyus’ father looming over with demented eyes, Inari couldn’t help a slight nervous laugh, before offering a wink to Rozyus*

Inari: Of course, your mind may also be greatly beneficial here to help me make absolutely sure your father doesn’t skewer me before I can make the case.

*The momentary lightheartedness over, they became serious again*

Inari: But as I said, none of this matters if you, yourself, hate the idea or feel that it would be demeaning or detrimental in some way. I never, ever want you to come to resent me….I’d rather die than have you hate me.

Rozyus: *Eyes becoming gentle* I… I don't hate the idea. Plus the thought of being with someone else disgusts me. Your main goal from now ‘til you leave will have to be convincing him you’re on par with the suitors presented. They’re a Clan of warriors and politicians, you're going to have to outsmart them and fight thrice as hard as them if you don't want my hand to be given to someone else.

If you are serious about this, then are you willing to do that…? Bow your head to someone who is not a high ranking god? Are you willing to face the son of a warrior, whose political power, tactical skills and physical power is only just under my father’s and that of his right hand?

Inari: You’re the only person I’ve ever wanted to be with, in any life, I assure you of that. All the plans we’ve both had were to allow us to do that while simultaneously convincing the world and its people as well. How could I possibly do that if I leave out an integral part of your heritage? That would be like spitting in the face everything we’ve been trying to accomplish. And while your father may not be a god, he is someone who is no ordinary person either. Mother fell in love with him and had you for a reason. That in and of itself, the fact that he is your father, the fact that Mother loved him enough to have you, that in and of itself proves that he is no lesser than anyone else here. Beyond that, I already respected him for his skill. As such, His right hand is someone that he acknowledged for their skills. How could I not respect that?

*Inari tilted Rozyus’ head to look up at him, letting him see the determination in their eyes*

Inari: For you, for the future and for hopefully a world where we can all live without such segregation, I’m willing to do what it takes. Otherwise, how could I possibly be worthy of the title of Mother’s Hero? And how could I possibly be worthy of you either if I ran from the challenges put before me? It won’t be an easy path, but I will face it head on. If I didn’t, I think that might shame the God Inari far more, both in the eyes of others and in my own.

Rozyus: *Crimson Cheeks* I-if you're sure about this…. T-then I will humbly accept your mark, and become yours… W-what must I do?

Inari: Well, it’s less what you must do and more what I need to do. The process is through what is somewhat colloquially known as ‘The Three Kisses’. They are...parts of a ritual, though not all of them are used. Each kiss represents a binding, of a sort. The first kiss: to the temple - a claim of loyalty to bind a servant to you. The second: to the eye - a kiss of a lover, if the lover was a servant, to claim the body. And the third….

*Inari gently brushes Rozyus’ hair from their cheek, giving a kiss for each corresponding explanation,eyes soft, a look only Rozyus had seen of quiet adoration, though there was also a faint shyness to their movements*

Inari: The third….Is….for another time….I’ll tell you later, I promise.

*A glowing insignia marked the boys forehead before vanishing. Inari’s eyes relaxed at the notion*

Rozyus: Why??? Tell me now…. *Pout*

Inari: Awwww, you’re so adorable when you pout….You should more often.

*With a smirk, Inari swooped in and gently nibbled the poked out lip, hoping to get the boy to blush*

Inari: Besides, I believe that I was still washing you, unless you’re done and wish to test out the role of High Priestess and want to wash me instead. I’ll behave….somewhat. Of course, unless you rather I didn’t? *They wink*

Rozyus: *Faint Pink* I-is that an order, ‘Master’?

Inari: *Leaning in a little again* Would you like it to be?

Rozyus: I... umm… *Faint voice*

*The boys words fizzled into silence, little roses seemed to flutter by.*

Inari: Well, if you like that….then yes. Clean away, most beautiful of Priestesses.

*The boy seemed to jump slightly hastily gathering the tools and oils necessary to groom and massage the new ‘Master’ there skin seemed to take on the same rosy colour as their cheeks now, while Inari shook their head fondly. They knew that there was nothing forcing their love to act this way, it was just that Rozyus seemed to like the idea, if the blush was any indication.

While Rozyus was busy, Inari considered what had just happened, feeling a slight pink gracing their own cheeks at the warmth that ran through them.*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: I wonder what he’d think if I told him about the last kiss...Would he be happy at what it represented, I wonder?

*Beyond that, they idly wondered, even as their eyes followed their new High Priestess, just how annoyed or otherwise both Parame and Rozyus’ father would be at their actions. Parame would have known probably even before they did it, but even so, they had no idea if they had helped step in the direction they were supposed to, or if they had accidentally helped damn them as much as Chizohara had done*

Inari [Inner thoughts]: No….we’ve considered what we need to do, we’re involving others, we have plans that will also help others to join with us as allies as well. That I gave the third kiss…it shouldn’t derail that. After all….We already promised ourselves to each other. This is just….a little step beyond.

*The boy came from the other side of the bath with a small assortment of oils combs and lofas to cleanse his ‘Master’, who offered him a smile and allowed the boy to begin. Of course, after a short while, they couldn’t help but tease them a little, giving certain looks with their eyes if they met, or, if Rozyus asked for them to raise an arm or move their hair, they would do it with a little extra flair than the boy asked for, if only to see just how their easily flustered lover acted. Perhaps it was a little unfair, but if nothing else, it at least allowed Rozyus to know that even with the new rank, the interactions between them while alone would remain as always. Which meant Inari would still play with Rozyus as they always had*

Rozyus: *Puffed cheeks* Y-you’re making this really hard, and you're distracting me~! You’re too… too!!!

Inari: *Smirking over their shoulder slyly* Too~? Too what, love?

Rozyus: *Deep crimson blush*You know exactly what you're doing!!!! I can massage you like this!!!!

Inari: Really? I didn’t realise I could hold your attention so much. One must always be ready for distractions, my love. I suppose that would be the first rule of survival? Or perhaps just the first rule of surviving me? *Laughing*

Rozyus: *Teary eyed pout* your a jerk you know that? Hate you sometimes!!!!

Inari: Hate is merely the other side of the coin of love!

Rozyus: Keep yapping and you’ll be napping with the fishes! Stupid flirty god hump!

*Inari, shifts around, gently running a finger over the boy’s shoulder with a coy quirk to their lips*

Inari: Only with you. I might be a ‘stupid flirty god’, but I’m your ‘stupid flirty god’. Now and always.

Rozyus: Y-you know, that silver tongue of yours is a weapon, r-right…? It should come with a warning…..

Inari: *Cheeky grin* Isn’t that what you’re for? You warn away all the idiots that try to get too close. After all, I’m no one else’s but yours, as we established.

Rozyus: ….I can’t… I just can’t with you... ummm ummmm… *Shakes head* They’re like hydras - you chop off one head, then a million more grow back…. Nope, thats yo’ business. They’re your sheep, tame ‘em yo’ self.

*The boy sauntered over to where the plush towels where, they were warm and soft to the touch which made the boy cling onto them even more.*

Rozyus: Now get out of the bath so I can dry you.

Inari: You want to see me without clothes and no water that bad? Well, I suppose I can oblige you.

*They offer a cheeky grin before sidling to the edge of the bath and climbing out as sensually as possible, headless to their state of undress, knowing full well the reaction they were likely to get*

Rozyus: EEP! Ahhh uhhh… n-no….. Ahhhhh! You’re doing it again!!!!!

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment