Wednesday 17 January 2018

Tell Me A Fable: My Story Pt 3



Inari [Inner Thoughts]: ‘High Priest’, huh? ...That reminds me...Back when I was in the past, Particularly in Yozomarah and Lillyah’s time, when I watched through the Reflection Pool. It was about the stations of Servants, of claiming. It still happens in this time, of course, but I never really put much thought into it. I always assumed I would choose later. Now though…perhaps it’s time. I might even be able to put it to our advantage. Though…Hm....What would he think of it? That’s the question...

*The Boy began to stir slightly*

Rozyus: *Shiver* ….’Nari….

Inari: Ah, Good Morning.

*Placing the brush to one side, Inari moved over to the bed once more, pulling the covers up around their lover before laying close to them, hoping to keep their love warm*

Inari: It’s a little early for you, love. I thought you’d sleep in much longer.

Rozyus: ….What time is it…? Come back to bed….


*The boy’s hands stretched out towards the god, flicking the covers off and shifting slightly, making more room for the two. Once settled, the boy relaxes and sighs.*

Rozyus: *Sleepy talk* It’s lonely when you’re not here…

Inari: I wasn’t far. We had a visitor informing me that we have a little surprise once you’re ready to join me in the waking world. How does breakfast and an outdoor spa sound? I do hope it’s like the Onsen back home. One thing I miss about living in Takama-ga-hara was the Onsen there. If you end up enjoying the spa here, I’ll love to show you those belonging to my pantheon.

*Eyes snapping open, Rozyus shot up in the bed, panic running through him*

Rozyus: WHAT!? There was someone here?!!! W-why!!!.... Oh no! My hideaway! It’s ruined now!!!

Inari: Ah...It wasn’t anyone who would actually tell anyone else. Not unless they wanted Mother or Lady Venus to have their heads. I doubt even the best of us could hide away from their eyes. Maybe you could hide from Lady Venus if we weren’t in love, but….well, I doubt anyone could hide from an Elder God.

*They sit up slowly, reaching their lover’s head, rubbing one of Rozyus’ Lupine ears*

Inari: Relax. The servants of those goddesses, especially their High Priests, are sworn to secrecy. If I thought they would ‘ruin your hideaway’, I would have made sure they couldn’t have done so. I would never let anything ruin what’s yours if I have the power to prevent it, you know that.

*The boy cocked his head to the side, still pouting at the discovery of his secret garden.*

Rozyus: ...Thank you… I don’t want this place discovered…. It’s the only place I can be alone… and now it’s our place to be lovers in peace… without their judgemental eyes.

Inari: I understand. Being constantly under expectations….it’s...hard. Whether the expectations are bad or good. I know that, if it weren’t for people like you and Susanoo, or places like this, I’m not sure I could ever be able to act as ‘me’.

*Sighing, eyes shadowed for a moment, they quickly shook off their worries. Now was not a time for such doubts. Instead, Inari leaned closer to their lover, still lightly running fingers over the furred edges of Rozyus’ ears*

Inari: Ah, Love, I’m curious, though. You never did actually tell me how you discovered the gardens in the first place. Did your fae friends guide you?

Rozyus: Huh? Didn't I tell you? Oh, it must have slipped my mind… I'm sure I told you though….

Oh... well, it was a decade or so before I met you, I kept having these dreams? Premonitions, visions whatever you want to call it; I was older and someone I loved though me away they didn't want to see me again, or at least that's the vibe I got. I kept running to hide from them. I needed to clear my head… calm down and think clearly, and though my heart was breaking I knew I needed to be strong, I was his until removed his ‘Mark’ but at that moment I just needed to cry. So I wandered around until i got lost, and suddenly the moon get brighter eliminating the scenery I was surrounded by an ocean of flora. All beautifully growing strong. Like they were trying to cheer me on. I walked a little further and that's where the tree was it was beautiful, vibrant and its curtain like branches sheeldem me from even the watchful eyes of the moon. There I wept, until I had no more tears left. Once I was done I walked away. Turning back one last time to here a soothing voice asking me , ‘Forgive my asking but….why are you crying…?’ I always wake up before i can give my reply.

I got sick of not hearing my reply so I came out here to find this place it seemed so… nostalgic even though it was my first time there.

*It took a moment for everything that Rozyus had said to sink in, but once it did, the realisation of exactly what it sounded like, and what that all implied, rocked him to the core*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: ….That sounds too familiar…..way too familiar….After all, I….I’m sure that was what I saw, or something similar, back in the other time...With Lillyah….Oh….Oh Hellfire! Lillyah! It sounds like what happened to Lillyah! Does that mean….

*They subtly look over their lover*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: ...It’s...possible. Reincarnation happens after all, and I did hear Thanatos and Mother talking about incarnating Mirah and Chizohara’s souls once they had recovered from their trauma. So I know that it was possible, since Mirah became Lillyah… And, looking now, Lillyah and Rozyus do share a few similarities. Is it possible that Lillyah reincarnated into Rozyus? And….if that’s the case...

*Flashback*

Parame: Surprised, dear? I’m sorry, but you look a little too similar to the man you’ll be tailing. We wouldn’t want you to cause a stir, so, from now on, this will be your perceived appearance to those of the other plane until the end of your visit. Also, Riha, help him dress, won’t you?

Inari: *Slightly put out* Him?


*End Flashback*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: ….Fuck.

*Hands jumping to their mouth, Inari could only stare at their sheet covered knees in horror, finally realising what it was that Parame had wanted them to see*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: Chizohara….Yozomarah….They were….me….?

Parame [Telepathically]: *Announcer Voice* Ding, Ding Ding!!!! We have a winner!!!

Venus [Telepathically]: HA. Took ‘em long enough.

Inari [Inner Response]: *Shaken* But...What happened to Chizohara…Why….why on earth would you have ever trusted me to be at Rozyus’ side again….if he….if I….did that to them…? But...no, even then, It’s not just that….Both of them aren’t….they’re me but….not. They had similarities, but not the same way that Lillyah or Rozyus did. Why does it feel like I’m….not….them, even though I…if I’m their reincarnation?

Venus: I think I can answer that…. Do you really expect a butterfly to remember its state as a caterpillar? I doubt it. And if you were going by that logic, then you should feel the other amalgamation of gods you were as well. And no… that's not how these things work.

Granted there is a way for you to gain there memories like the pup did. But that would mean you would have to die and be resurrected.

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: You mean that I’m….not just the reincarnation of Chizohara or Yozomarah, but rather….a collected concept that happens to also include them? No, wait, wait! Wait a minute, forgot that, not important! Memories are only got through death and resurrection….and its not when a soul is being reincarnated. You’re talking about death and reviving as the same person.

*Eyes narrowing dangerously, something close to a snarl that almost made them as animalistic as the foxes they were god of darkening their features, though their mind voice was a deadly, icy calm*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: Are you saying…..someone killed Rozyus?

Thanatos [Telepathic Voice]: And what would you do if the answer was yes?

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: I would ask if the person suffered terribly at all, as if you had no particular attachment to Rozyus then reviving him just for him to die and reincarnate again due to dying later would cause enough issues. And if they’re not suffering in the depths of Tartarus then I’d ask why the hell not?

Venus [Telepathic Voice]: Easy there ‘Chizohara’, that sort of attitude is how you died last time remember?

*Inari flinched slightly, before shaking their head*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]:...No, not quite. I...I know what Chizohara did, but I’m not quite just him, am I? It’s not quite the same. I know that if I were the one to seek revenge I would risk the same kind of fate, but Rozyus lives and I have a feeling that the events that happened were either before we officially met or at a time I couldn’t have defended him. But no, I realise that looking for revenge when my love lives is a pointless endeavor, as what use is it to mourn someone who is warm and breathing, even happy beside you? But I do know that even if that is the case for me, I know that if it had been Rozyus’ time, you wouldn’t have resurrected him. He would have gone to reincarnate again, like Mirah did. Which means he wasn’t meant to die then, and I know for a fact that if that was the case, the punishment for it would have been a severe one. I ask not out of revenge, but out of retribution for a wrong. As gods, no matter if some forget the rule, we must be just.

Parame [Telepathic Voice]: *Shivers* I think I raised them too well…

Thanatos [Telepathic Voice]: *Sarcasticly* You think?

Venus [Telepathic Voice]: *Chuckle*

Thanatos [Telepathic Voice]: *Sigh* I don't think this is the best time to discuss this. Look, you made your princess worry about you.

Inari: [Inner Thoughts] Wait, wh-Crap!

*Inari seemed to snap out of the ‘conversation’ they were having, the boys warm touch seemed to have done it. Inari looked down at his teary eyed lover*

Rozyus: *Worried expression* My love… what's wrong? Is it because I told you about those premonitions…. I won't talk about it again, ok? P-please don't be mad!

Inari: What? No, no, Love, that isn’t it, I’m not mad at you, I promise!

*Quick to reassure the boy, they pulled him close, nuzzling the boy’s hair*

Inari: I hate the thought of anything making you sad. Even if it was only a vision, the fact you were hurting so much...I suppose I was frustrated that I can’t protect you from that, even if it did lead to us having this place. But even if it upsets me when you’re upset, never feel like you have to hide speaking of them from me. I want to be able to share in your joys and support you when you’re sad.

*Gently, they reach the boy’s chin, tilting his head up slightly as he swooped in to kiss him gently, hoping that it would at least show that he had no anger towards Rozyus*

Inari: Come now, Love, I think it might be time to make the most of the fact we had a visitor. After our ‘workout’, I’m sure that a soak in the baths and a nice meal will do wonders.

Rozyus: Huh? No no, it was just a silly visions I'm not even sure if it as a real event or not. And aren't you supposed to have done something before apologising? Silly.

*Silently, Inari scooped the boy in his arms, carrying him bridal style to where the outdoor baths were located. The priest(ess) had left a trail of flower petals to the back leading them to the bath. Inari nodded to the servant in a gesture of acknowledgement as they strolled over to the baths.*

Rozyus: *Flirty tone* Besides, if you are going to apologise for something… apologize for not being all over me. I did manage to ‘make you scream’, didn't I?

Inari: Ah, I suppose then I have a duty for fulfil for losing that ‘bet’, hmm?

*Far from upset at having lost, Inari instead just smiled as they reached the baths, setting their love down to the side of the pool, where they then knelt on one knee, hand over heart and bowed*

Inari: Then, Fair Maiden, it would seem that I, your servant Inari, shall be taking care of you, my young master.

Rozyus: *Chuckle* Silly get over here this bath is too big for me alone… plus…

*Larger more vibrant crimson roses fluttered out of the boy, there was a sickeningly sweet aroma emitting from him now.*

Rozyus: I want to wash every part of you.

*Raising a brow, Inari, certainly not complaining and not even bothering to suppress the jolt that ran through them at the thought of that when said in that tone, Inari felt their lips twist into a smile, even as they removed the clothing they had worn for modesty when speaking with the Priest(ess) before*

Inari: Far be it that I ignore and order when it was I who lost the bet, hm? Then I bow to your wishes, my lady.

*With that, they slipped into the pool to glide before their love, long hair trailing in the water behind them. With a coy smile, they shift their hair over their shoulder, shooting a heavy lidded gaze to Rozyus*

Inari: Well then, do unto me as you will, young master.

*The boy, sauntered over to the god his movements appeared to be a well rehearsed dance of some sort, something the cleaning materials he reached out to his lover, who in turn grabbed his outstretched hand making the boy half collapse into them.*

Inari: I’ve seen these movements before.

*They lean forwards to whisper in the boy’s ear*

Inari: Show me. Show me what to do. I wish to be able to respond appropriately to the one who holds my heart. I wish to show you that you are my everything.

Rozyus: *Excited Eyes* I-if i show you the full dance i might end up carrying your child tonight.

*The boy turned around leaning his back against his lover's chest one hand running through the back of his lovers hair,and swearing his hips.*

Inari: Hm….As much as I’d have no complaints, Mother might kill us both. Perhaps not the full dance for now, but i do expect you to teach me my half of it. When the time comes and we are both ready, you in full bloom, I want to do this properly. I want the absolute best for you, and will settle for nothing else from myself.

*It was hard to have that level of self control when Rozyus was doing that to them. They couldn’t help but close their eyes and take a shuddering breath in an attempt to prevent themselves from pushing them both beyond the boundaries they had been given*

Inari: *Breathlessly* When that day comes, though, I’m going to be sure you’ll not be walking for some time.

Rozyus: *Seductive laugh* Is that so? You’re turning into quite the gentleman, aren't you? I wonder if I can had a sneak peek of that future before the sun rises?

*Rozyus led the Dance, each moment more enticing than the last. Like a Rumba, this dance oozed sex appeal and, right now, the boy was the embodiment of it. Not about to pass the opportunity, Inari watched with intensity, both admiring of their loved one acting in such a way, and studying the dance all at the same time, Barely able to blink for fear of missing something of the show that they were having the honour to see. Perhaps the one person ever to have the honour to see from the boy. The final faze of the dance was slower, the boy walked towards the eager god.*

Rozyus: An’ when you’ve caught her with you moves, your eyes, you walk to her, pull her close to you and…

*The boy, pulled at the gods arm, forcing them to pin the boy to the side to the bath, the god hovered over the boy. The boy wrapped a leg around the gods hips, bringing them closer, rhythmically moving their hips the way the boy had done. A primal lust seemed to wash over them both, the dance had worked...on both parties.*

Inari: Is this the point you ravage them into whatever surface you happen to be on? Because if it wasn’t for the fact Mother would murder us both...I’d definitely be happy with that…

*With an almost whimper, they drop their head onto Rozyus’ shoulder, shuddering in an effort to contain themselves*

Inari: You, my love, are cruel, to dangle something like this in front of me when we’re forbidden. Shall I call you Serpent from now on? Would that make me Eve, I wonder? Little Temptress.

Venus [Telepathic Voice]: Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!~

Parame: [Telepathic Voice] That was off script… god damn…

Venus [Telepathic Voice]: BIIIIIITCH!!!!~ we’ve raise him weeeeeeeeeell!

Rozyus: *Panting* W-we don't have to tell her? No one’s out here but us. Besides i want you to break that vow its getting in the way… *Coy* Don’t you want to?

Inari: Oh, believe me, I want to break you as much as I want to tear that vow to sheds. Unfortunately, two major problems. Firstly, Mother would know. She always knows. And as much as us giving her a show would certainly be interesting, I’d rather that we both didn’t suffer for eternity afterwards. Besides…

*Grinning, they put far more strength into their hold so the boy was actually pinned by the god at this point, even as they had leaned in to nibble at the sweet spot on the boy’s neck, partly as punishment, and partly to make the boy squeak*

Inari: When we do break that vow, I want to do it when no one can even dare raise their voice to make complaints. I want to do it where even the loudest of doubters will have to bow in the face of our relationship. Because when we break that vow, I want everyone to know you’re mine, because I will certainly not be holding back on you.

*A smirk crosses their face*

Inari: I’m also told by some that it’s possible I have a sadistic streak. I could neither confirm or deny that, but making you wait a bit longer so that vow can be blasted into dust when the time comes seems just. So. Enticing.

*The boy, pouted lightly as he looked up at his lover, he did love it when they were cool and responsible but at times like this he wished an irresponsible streak would arise now and then.

Out of defiance, and remnants of a childish streak with in him, Rozyus rolled his hips once more, causing Inari to bite their at the sensation in order to keep self control.*

Rozyus: *Pouty* Fine. But your going to ‘Spoil me’, right now…. We’re both too excited and I doubt we’ll calm down till we do ‘Something’.

Inari: *Laughing breathlessly* Oh that, little Tempress, I can do. You really are quite insatiable. Do hurry and ‘bloom’ my love, because on the day you do, I promise you’ll not be seen in public for a week. Maybe longer. Depends on how much you’ll be able to move afterwards. To have you with no restraints….I long for the day, Rozyus. For now though….let’s see if I can’t ‘scratch that itch’ for you.

*The boy closed his eyes expectantly. For a moment, Inari teased the boy’s lips with their fingers, just to frustrate him a little, before finally replacing them with their own lips once they got a sound of complaint, chuckling even as they allowed their hands to wander a little to places that would make him shiver, though not yet touching anywhere that might leave him too breathless just yet. After all, he was talking and it would be rude to interrupt between their kisses by making him squeal*

Rozyus: *Talking between kisses* Is that so? I’ve already seen your moves in the cottage, are you going to show me something new? Or are you going to perfect the classics? Show me your rhythm.

Inari: You thought those were all my moves? *Laughing* Why would I have revealed all my secrets on the first encounter? I have to make you work for it, otherwise it wouldn’t be that fun. But if you’re that interested in giving that Priest(ess), Mother and possibly Lady Venus a show...I’ll oblige.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment