Sunday 4 June 2017

Sweet Child Pt 5


*While the elder gods fall to silence and their own thoughts, Inari and Rozyus reach the cleansing pool, a blessed pool to help gods to cleanse themselves of impurities to the body and soul. Gently setting Rozyus back onto his feet once more at the pool side, Inari kisses his forehead*

Inari: Would you prefer me to wait for you, or perhaps you would like for me to wait on you instead?

*Blinking a few times, the boy hastily makes his way to the other side of the pool, disrobes and dives in, briefly popping up and gesturing with his hands for the older deity to stay on their side of the pool*

*Laughing softly at their easily flustered lover, Inari takes the clothing that had been abandoned and folding them, placing them on a nearby bench before stripping of their own garments and descending into the water at a far more sedate pace*

Inari: I’m sorry. You do make the urge to tease so difficult to ignore, my love.

Rozyus: HMPH! Idiot…hate you sometimes. *Pouting*

Inari: Then that means you love me the rest of the time? I suppose I can work with that, since no matter what I’ll love you anyway.

Rozus: *Blush* Smooth talking, play boy, silver tongued, fertility horn dog!!!

*The boy repeatedly strikes the water, each time creating large splashes, with more than a few colliding with the Child, whose hair and body now glistening in the divinity of the clear blue water. After the Boy's temper tantrum subsides, he notices the drenched beauty that seemed to lounge flippantly across from him. The wet, glistening hair seemed to accentuate the god’s loveliness in a distracting manner. Noticing Rozyus’ stare, Inari shifted slightly, a slight hint of pink touching their cheeks at the attention*

Inari: What is it? Is there something on my face?

Rozyus: *Eyes shifting left and right* N-nothing… W-wet hair seems to suit you…

*Inari raises a hand to their hair a moment, pushing it from their face slightly, trying to cover up their own fluster as they eyes Rozyus in return.*

Inari: Well, it would seem I’m not the only one. After all, everything looks good on you. Or nothing at all.

Rozyus: Aaaaaand there's that pervie silver tongue again. Seems these divine waters can not purify all, ah, ‘wicked’ thoughts from thee. *Chuckle* Or is this such the nature of both love and fertility beings such as you?

*The Boy arches his back leaning on the marbled edge of the pool. Inari’s eyes trail over the form being presented*

Inari: Ah, but when shown such temptation, kit might take a greater god than I not to notice.

*The boy says nothing, except offering a smirk as his answer, while cocking his head to the side, to see the look on his partners face.*
 
Inari: Oh? Are you sure you want to play such a game with me? I don’t mind. How long do you think that attitude will last, I wonder? There is so much I could do to watch it crumble. But I always did like the challenge.

Rozyus: *Chuckle* I have no idea what it is you’re referring to, ‘Master’, for I am just as pure and innocent as a Vestal Virgin. I know nothing of the sins you wish to bestow upon me.

*Disbelief crossed the Child’s face*

Inari: And we both believe that as much as we believe that I’m the Christian god. Still, it could be fun…

*Inari approaches, lightly running a finger up Rozyus’ arm with a smirk, touch feather light*

Inari: Shall we play our favourite game? Let us see how long it takes for your purity to crumble?

Rozyus: Oh ‘Master’ you wouldn't lay your hands on an innocent bub now would you, your eyes look as hungry and as savage as my distant relatives. What do you intend to do with an innocent lamb such as I?

Inari: I wonder…

*Close enough that their bodies are touching, Inari lowers themselves to that their nose is almost touching Rozyus’*

Inari: The question is less ‘What I will do to you’ and more ‘What you want me to do to you’. There is so much I could do that you will enjoy. The biggest question, in the end, might be in when you’ll want me to stop.

*A shiver of ecstasy trails the boys back, as he tries to compose himself, he briefly rubs noses with the Child before ducking out of the child's reach, he saunters over to the area with the oils and soaps leaning forward slightly to pick up a few of the items and flipping his long locks out the way.*

*Chuckling at the other’s actions, Inari looks over with a lazy expression, absently drawing their hair over their shoulder*

Inari: Oh? Will we be washing each other’s backs then?  Or perhaps it’s you who might be having his wicked way with me this time?

*A faint blush spreads across the boys face  and he slowly makes his way back.*

Rozyus: *Looking up in a somewhat testing manner, chuckling slightly*  Hmmm? It is for me to chose? I apologize, I thought you were the Master, not I. I am but just a humble vassal, no?  

Inari: *Smirking* Ah, but the mark of a good leader is learning when to delegate, is it not?

*The Boy,  gracefully wraps his arms around the Child bringing him close, whispering in a low seductive tone.*

Rozyus: You know I like it when you take the lead, have pity on a poor girl, this widdle old body of mine is exhausted ‘M.A.S.T.E.R.’

*Laughing, Inari, in a surprisingly fast move for being in the water, made the boy half collapse against the side of the bath, looking over him with a wide smile*

Inari: Is that so? Does that mean you’ll let me do as I wish with you? There is many things I could do, though I’m afraid by the time I’m finished, you may be far more exhausted than before. But if nothing else, it will certainly mean you will sleep well later, though your mind may be rather fixated even as you dream.

*They trail fingers over Rozyus’ stomach*

Inari: Will you like that? If I were to do as I will with you, beloved vassal of mine?

Rozyus: *With a the faint pick turning into a deep crimson* D-do as you will.

Inari: Well, with an invitation like that, how could I say no?

*Some time later, the two returned from the cleansing pool, Rozyus once more in Inari’s arms, though in the return trip he was far more limp in their hold, exhausted. Inari tried their best not to coo at them, preferring to let them rest, though harder was it to hide the somewhat smug smile that would sneak across their face.*

Rozyus: There's no point trying to hide it, smug fool. Stupid grin, overly skilled beast, too much stamina… *Gumble, mumble, grumble*

Inari: *Chuckling* I did give you plenty of opportunities to stop. Your condition is purely your own fault. Though cute as you are right now, all wrapped in my arms like this, how can I not be smug? After all, of all the gods in the world it is I you chose. Surely I’m permitted to be smug that I get you all to myself?

Rozyus: You know  I want so tired it would have hit you right? Your lacking the ‘Gentle’ part of the gentleman bage you own…. To leave woman in such a state geez...

Inari: Ah, much much of the time I also am not much of a man either, so I suppose it’s fair that I lose the gentle every time I lose the ‘man’, so to speak. But I am hardly leaving you - be assured, I will take care of you so you might rethink your position on my ‘gentlemanly ways’.

*Nuzzling their nose to Rozyus’, fondly, Inari approached the bed and lowered the boy onto it, brushing damp hair fram his face and planting a soft kiss on his forehead as he drew a sheet over hi to cover him modestly.*

Inari: I could never regret it, even if I am less of a gentleman than perhaps I should be. If I’m permitted a single sin, I’ll be glad forever that my ‘sin’ is you.

Rozyus: My, my, that silver tongue you have is quite a problem, no? No wonder the other goddesses fawn over you *Chuckle*

Inari: Ah, but that’s the thing - the only one I use this silver tongue on is you. Perhaps they are merely jealous of you? For my attention will never sway to another. You are my everything.

Rozyus: I won't deny it I felt the same way… truly I don't think there is much difference between us in that respect. My desire to monopolise you, your time, your everything… I'm quite the greedy creature when it comes to the deatie i love. That's why for the little time I have with you like this… you are mine and mine alone.

*The boy brings his mouth to the child neck biting down hard, drawing small droplets of blood, kissing the wound before disinfecting it with his tongue. Inari barely winces, instead nuzzling their cheek against his hair*

Inari: This marks me as yours always. Should I do the same? Mark you so that none may ever come between us?

Rozyus: Hmmm, might as well, Dear.

*Laughing, Inari shifts themselves so they hover over him, nuzzling their cheek against his neck, leaving an open mouthed kiss on the crook before biting down hard. That done, they lick the wound, before leaving a lingering kiss over it to soothe away the pain.*

Inari: It is not the ring I wish to leave on you….For now, however, these marks between us can be our promise to each other, than one day, a band shall adorn both of our fingers instead to prove to the entire world to whom each of us belongs.

Rozyus: Hopefully that day shall come soon. I could wish for nothing more than to spend my long life with you. I wish to make that vow as soon as possible, my love.

Inari: I as well. I suppose if there is one thing one must pick as to why one is unhappy with our current enemy is that it is forcing us to delay in this. Could he not have waited. Why must war be so inconvenient?

Rozyus: Oh trust me, I know…. Just like two other Elder gods I know……

Inari: Elder gods and their games. Hmph….

*With an almost petulant sigh, the child flops down so they are practically in contact with as much of Rozyus as possible without crushing him*

Inari: Guess we must make up the time where we can. I shall not move from you ‘til I am forced.

Rozyus: *Chuckle* If you had said that in the pool, I would have thought of….. Never mind. Best leave the rest of that thought to myself. *The Boy’s eyes growing heavy*

Inari: *A grin crossing their face* Oh, no, go on, I would love to hear that train of thought, my love. After all, they are thoughts belonging to you. Perhaps, if you wish it, I might even promise to do that for you? Would you like that, my dear?

Rozyus: ... To do so would brake my chastity vow….  
*The Boys voice getting quieter and quieter  as the fatigue ushers him closer to the realm of dreams*

If it weren't for the sake of me becoming Masters hero i would have broken it long ago.

Inari: A promise does not need to be fulfilled in a short time. When you are a full fledged hero, when we are free to do as we wish, any desire you have I will fulfil. For you, I’d do anything. Even if I must wait an eternity for you.

Rozyus: Ummmn… ZZZzzz *The Boy now unable to respond barely awake replys with intertwined their fingers with the Child’s*

*Smiling softly at the Boy, Inari rests their head against his chest, eyes half lidded as they, too, let themselves relax into sleep’s embrace, closing their fingers over Rozyus’*

Inari: ….Sweet dreams, my love.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment