Sunday 27 November 2016

Girls Day Out...?



--- Tanra Note ---

Hi guys, Tara and Nadia from TanraStudios, here!

We wanted to say a quick apology for the lack of a mid week post on wednesday. Unfortunately, the two of us have been a little preoccupied due to a mix of illness and longer than usual work hours at the day job, meaning that neither of us could get a hold of each other to make the posts as normal. Sorry about that! But, good news, everything is now much better, with illness cleared up and work hours back to normal, so we’ll be back to our usual posting schedule next week.

Thanks for being patient with us! But for now, we’ll leave you with the much awaited blog post!

Until Next time, Agents!

--- Last Time ---

???: Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?

Subordinate 1: Nothing for now, sir, but we’ll tell you if anything comes up. I’m going to set up the audio for the rooster, then I’m going to find out where that girl is. I wanna talk to her again. I have more questions for her.

???: Then you all know what needs to be done. We need to have every advantage we can get. *Clenches his fists* I….don’t want anyone else to die because of this. Once you’re ready, inform me. We don’t have much time to waste. Dismissed.

All: Sir!

--- Beijing, China ---

*After talking to ??? and his subordinates, the girl walks away while pondering to herself*

Girl: I better get a move on... I don’t seem to have much time left. Grampa, I miss you. I gave my sword to the agent with the white hair, like you told me. He looked really cool, but I think he was a little suspicious of me, hahahah... But, you know, I don’t blame him… the way I am now, I would be a little on edge, too.

*A crowd of schoolgirls approach her*

School Girl 1: Um... hey, you’re the one who makes those adorable bracelets. Do you have any on you? We’ll buy!

School Girl 2: You’re so cute! Did you make them yourself?

Girl: Yep and yep! This way, ladies, I have more at my house and I’m making a new batch as soon as I get home, so wanna come over? It’s been awhile since I had guests over!

School Girl 3: Sure, we have some time to kill. We’ll even make you something yummy.

Girl: |Some...thing yummy!!!

*The younger girl eyes begin to glisten, hastily wiping the drool from her lips*

Girl: N-no, it’s ok. I couldn’t possibly!!!

School Girl 1: It’s no big deal. We’re in the cooking club at our school and we actually need a taste tester for a new dish we’re trying out.

School Girl 4: I heard you’re living all alone since the old man died a while back. Come on now, you don’t want to be all alone. We’re worried about you. Plus, we have all the ingredients. You sure you don’t want any? It’s beef noodle soup and steamed buns?

Girl: IF YOU INSIST!

*All four of the school girls, burst out laughing, petting the little girl as they walk to her home.  

--- After a Short While ---

School Girl 2: Aaaaad done! Food’s ready! Everyone set the table

School Girl 4: It’s ready…. Hurry up and serve it, I’m starving!!!

Girl: Fooooood!

School Girl 4: See?

School Girl 2: Shut it, you, or you won’t get any!

School Girl 1: Hahah, seems like you two are at it again, just like a husband and wife! Hahaha

School Girl 3: Does that make us the kids?

School Girl 4: No way! Who wants kids as old as you guys? I prefer this widdle cutie! So cute, so soft.

Girl: Foooooood!

School Girl 2: Ok, ok, eat up now!

*After a short while, loud sounds can be heard from the outside. The girl hastily moves to the closest window, grabbing a bunch of bracelets that rest on the windowsill. Slowly, she begins to chant.*

School Girl 1: W-what’s going on?

Shool Girl 4: Hush!

School Girl 2: Are we under attack?

School Girl 3: …. Everyone stay calm!

*The younger girl finishes chanting and a golden bubble engulfs the house and the surrounding area. Wobbling back the the group, barely catching her breath*

Girl: Here, take these. They’ll protect….y...you…..

Girl: …. And with that my world went black……

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment