Wednesday 22 February 2017

Just Call On Me



Last Time:


Child(?): *A mischievous smile crossing their lips* Ah, but you know I enjoy knowing exactly what is on your mind, my love. I enjoy seeing you flustered. Red is very much your colour after all.


Boy: Pervert. Bully.


*The boy mutters*


Boy: It doesn't help that the color makes you look somewhat evil when you smile like that too... Kind of a turn on….


Child(?): Ah, if you wish *leaning closer so their heads touch again, smirk still on their lips* I could play this villain of yours and kidnap you from the world for a few hours until you beg for my mercy.


Boy: … Do as you wish.


*Laughing, the child drags the boy close to them, capturing his lips with their own*


Child(?): Then you shall be my prisoner, my love. One you will wish not to ever escape from.


--- Unknown Location ---


*Ah hour after their reunion, the Child, still possessing the Boy’s Furry Companion and, as such, still retaining a human form, sits on the edge of the bed which the Boy is currently sleeping in, eyes trailing over him. They had already covered the boy with a sheet to keep him warm, and now gently runs fingers through the boy’s hair, listening to the boy’s steady breathing*


Child (Inner Thoughts): Long have I dreamed of reuniting with my love. Doing it this way, in this form, was not how I hoped. I had hoped that, perhaps, this mission would have long been over, but tensions keep dragging, and I do not need foresight to see much worse on the horizon. Even so, I am glad that I risked doing this.


*Glancing at the hand not threading through the boy’s hair, they gently flex their fingers*


Child (Inner Thoughts): There is still much to perfect in this. Much could have gone wrong. Even so….I cannot find it in myself to regret my decision to do so. Both for my sake, and for his. *placing a hand on their chest, over their heart* The longer the days had dragged on, the more it felt as though my heart was tearing, to be away from him. The more I lost sleep, the more distracted I became. I would have worried incessantly, even though I know that he is safe here. But physically safe and emotionally are two different things…


*The Child frowns slightly, looking over at the boy once more, where, despite his more toned, sleek form which blessed his body, there were marks under the eyes suggesting trouble in sleeping. With a thumb, they gently trace over the marks*


Child (inner thoughts): Much as I, it would seem that he, too, has been plagued by this distance, as if we are two halves of a whole, crying out for the other half. Despite the risks, I could have found even a few moments to have done this sooner. Perhaps then, my love would not have suffered so. But even so, I cannot regret the look in his eyes. He waits for me….no, he does not wait, he trains hard, so hard, so that he can come to my side. My love has never been someone lesser than I, has never been someone who will sit and wait like a damsel to be rescued. No, I already see it, even now. My Love is my equil. And with each passing day, he blooms into the wild flower that will overcome any adversary. He’s not there yet, but soon….soon….But only if he can overcome these problems. He must achieve a balance in himself, to learn when to pause, to breath between training. I do not wish for him to be harmed through his desire to be at my side because of lack of rest. And then there’s everything with Mother…..


*The Child sighs, curling on their side to rest beside them, forehead resting against the boy’s*


Child (Inner Thoughts): But that is a trial for him alone. I have suggested to perhaps talk to her, but it is up to him to make the first step. I can only hope he will take it. If things turn out the way I think they might, I would at least rather hope that they be in good terms, in case…...no, I should not think of such things. Not when I have him at my side. I wish to think of him, and only him, for a little while. My light in the darkness.


*After a time the boy begins to stir, swaying to and fro while trying to remain in the realm of dreams. The Child watches for a moment, trying to judge whether the dream is a good or bad one from the boy’s expression. Their expression softens, chuckling softly as they realise that the dream must be a good one, that the boy wishes to remain in those dreams*


Child: Ah, love, that you prefer dreams to my presence. I wonder what it is you see….


Boy: …. You….


*The boy mumbles sleepily, burrowing into the child's chest.*


Boy: And I, and on our wedding day. You look so beautiful in your kimono, so beautiful. My love….


Child: Wedding…?


*The child, fighting back a grin threatening to spread over their face, inches a little closer, nuzzling their cheek against the Boy’s.*


Child: Ah, if only you were awake. I wish to hear you ask me of such things. For us to marry….It would make me the happiest person in existence.


Boy: Well you're smiling like a fool right now, so there's no need to make you happier, happy idiot.  I'm sleepy… but wanna take a bath with me? It would make me happy, too


*The boy arched seductively, in an inviting gesture.*


Boy: Unless… you're too tired?


Child: Are you actually asleep, or awake I wonder? Either way, you are a tease, my love. How cruel.


Boy: I'm awake now. Your sent awoke me from my slumber. I'm not used to it any more, so it's a wonderful sensation.


Child: Ah, perhaps I should endeavour to do that in the future. Waking here with you is far, far better than waking with my true body at this current time. It’s cold there, love. *snuggles closer, nuzzling into the boy’s warmth* Yes, I believe I shall make this my home now. Much, much warmer.


*The boy blushes slightly*
Boy: I keep forgetting you’re a god of fertility…. Pervert god! Geez! Smooth talker. Flirty lover of mine.


*The boy chuckles and drags the Child out of the bed to the bubbling scented bath.*


Boy: Now, bathe with me. This will warm you up better than my body heat alone.


Child: *Smirking* And you call me a perverted god, dear. That you would invite me to get hot and wet with you. Dear me. What have you been learning in my absence?


*The boy's body begins to tint in a fant rouge. Jumping in the bath to try to mask his embarrassment.*


Boy: W-wouldn't you like to know! ‘N leave me alone, I’m trying my best to seduce you over here. I’m no match for your wiles - how do you expect me to deal with the charm and seduction of a god like you!?!


Child: You don’t need to do anything, my love. You charm me by being only yourself. If asked, I would do anything for you. If you wish, all you need do is ask, and I will follow your whim.


*Getting up, they saunter to to bath side and kneels beside it, trailing fingers in the water just over where the boy’s knee is, fingertips lightly brushing skin.*


Child: If you will have me, and the invitation still open, I shall join you. I wish to take care of you. Shall I wash your back? Or perhaps your hair? Or perhaps something else. All you need to do is name it, beloved.


Boy: P-perv! ‘N don't worry - it’s the job of the wife to take care o-of the husband, right? S-so I’ll to it for you, ok….


*The boy blushes, taking the wash rags and scented soaps in hand and slowly makes his way towards the Child.*


Child: If that is your desire, then I shall be in your care. *reaching over to brush fingers along the Boy’s jawline* I wish only to see you happy, my love.


*Happily, the boy begins to wash the Child's body, silently adoring the Child's toned form, doing his best not to get caught glancing. After a time, the boy is washed, dressed and the two return to the their chamber. A while later the boy is falling asleep again.*


Child: Ah, My love, you care for me so much….*resting beside the boy again, trailing fingers over the sleeping boy’s cheeks.* I only wish you would allow me to take care of you. But….perhaps now, knowing what my connection here can do, perhaps when you are lonely from now on, you shall call me to your side again. *Closing his eyes* Yes…..days like those….I shall long for, with all my heart.


*A sleep voice barely audible, cry out before the world goes black again. Calling the Child's name*


Boy: (Child's name), I love you. Goodnight.


Child: Goodnight, my love.


[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment