Sunday 20 May 2018

Sweet Dreams: The Promise Pt 2



---Last time---

Huxian: *Warm smile* Then, with the gods as our witness...let this ring be our red string, tying our fates together until the end of time.

*Carefully, he slipped the ring onto her hand, a physical manifestation of their promise, forged by Huxian’s flame and Huxian’s hand. It slipped onto her finger, settling there as if it would fit no hand but hers.

Rodessa: Hue… Thank you.

----

*Smiling, Huxian reached up to cup the back of Rodessa’s head, bringing her closer so their foreheads rested against each other, letting the slight touch of comfort help to ease Rodessa of any lingering doubts that hadn’t been eased by the promise ring. Giving into instinct, a moment later he was rubbing his nose to hers affectionately*

Huxian: That look in your eyes...it’s like staring at stars, did you know?

Rodessa: *Cute Smile* You know… I could say the same for you.

*The girl leaned forward, picking at Huxian’s lips

Rodessa: *Slightly Nervus* ...I’ve caused you nothing but trouble like always, huh? How you put up with it I’ll never know…. But I want you to know that… I love you most in the world and I’ll try to do better, until...until I’m the best woman for you. Because I like you that much… and I promise I won't go into that state anymore… at least I’ll try my best to… um-

Huxian: I know. You’ve always been as good as your word. I’ll hold you to that.

*He ran his fingers through her hair, searching her gaze*

Huxian: Just remember that if anything ever feels too difficult, or you feel like you’re under too much pressure, I’m here for you. I don’t mind if its just to sound out your worries to, or if it’s to be held, but I’ll be there. You don’t ever need to go to that state again. And, if you ever do, then I’ll just have to come and pull you out.

*He slid his hands from her hair, cupping her face*

Huxian: As for trouble...well, I’m pretty sure I’ve caused my own share of problems for you as well. And I’ve never been one for a completely sedate life. As long as it’s you, I don’t mind a little trouble here and there. And hey, I here stroking a cute fluffy thing does wonders for stress levels. Say the word and I don’t mind if you fuzz up my fur for a while. *Wink*

Rodessa: *light chuckle, half-lidded eyes* Well, I am in the mood to ‘pet’ a cute fluffy right now. I don’t know why.

Parames Voice: *Stern* Venus.

Venus Voice: *Clicks Fingers* Eh Excuse me mother,  but that was all her swear to Gods.

*Obviously more entertained than annoyed by Parame’s accusation, Venus’ power ran through the room, making subtle changes. The room’s light was lower now, lit only by small candles dotted around the edges at different heights, the lights dancing over the water’s surface like glittering diamonds. There was a soft slightly smokey, yet floral scent that came from what seemed like some incense, while the water itself had the odd crimson petals that floated over the surface*

Rodessa: *Flat look* There more annoying than Papa… But I will say they did a better job of setting the ambiance.

Venus Voice: Now don't get too wild you crazy kids. ENJOY! Oh n if your going to do the naaaasty be safe!!!~

Param Voice: *Facepalm and sigh* …. I apologies for her.

Rodessa: *Blush* Eep!

Huxian: ...You know, it’s probably a good thing that neither of us is truly body conscious, otherwise the peanut gallery would really be off putting, even if they’re trying to help.

*Absently, Huxian batted one of the blossoms that floated a little too close, the girl scooted back alittle a hand covering her face*

Rodessa: Speak for yourself im getting all flustered over here…

*Chuckling a little, Huxian tilted his head a little, grinning mischievously*

Huxian: Oh? And here I thought you were the one who turned my offer of cute cuddly thing into something a bit more on the hot and steamy side. Miss the ears and tail that much, love?

Rodessa: O-oh Shut it Fluff ball!! It’s different when you have an audience.

Venus Voice: Get to the making out already!!!

Huxian: Now now, M’lady, how is she supposed to do anything like that with interruptions?

*With a grin, the fox lord raised his fingers, blue flame like power dancing on his fingertips and flicked, sending the spark out. While he knew that a full god probably could overpower the barrier, it was at least enough to mute the sound from outside for a little while. Hopefully long enough that Rodessa would become comfortable enough to continue and the goddess would be satisfied enough to stay quiet.

As if in pouty retaliation, music that was heavily ‘romantic’ in tone began to play, causing the Huli Jing to snicker slightly.*

Rodessa: *Avoiding His Gaze* I’m not quite sure what to do now… um…

Huxian: Honestly, you don’t ‘need’ to do anything. If you ‘want’ to do something, that’s entirely different. But if you’re not sure, there’s no need to do anything. We could just relax here and cuddle for a while. Hugs make everything better, or so a little Ro once told me way back when.

*He opened his arms invitingly, but didn’t push, merely giving her a warm smile. Sheepishly,  the girl edged forward, stumbling slightly as she re-entered the water. She paused for a moment, before nuzzling into his warmth. Once he was sure she was comfortable, he wrapped his arms around her, loose enough that she could pull away whenever she liked, but secure enough to let her know he was very much content to have her where she was. With a nuzzle to the top of her head, he settled in the pool, tails loosely curled around them in the water*

Huxian: *Soft chuckle* You press in any more and no one’ll know where to seperate us.

*The girls eyes widened, jumping back a little she stammered

Rodessa: *Flustered* I! Um! S-sorry about that!! I’ll move away n-

Huxian: Who said I had a problem with that? If you’re this close I can always be sure I can bring you comfort. Besides, I like being close to you.

*The girls mouth drew a line, the faint pink grew into a deep rouge as she burrowed into his chest. A faint perfume tickled his nose*

Rodessa: You-your so… That silver tongue is going to get you in trouble one d-day you know that!

Huxian: If that trouble is called ‘Rodessa’, I don’t think that’s unwanted.

*The girl’s eyes flickered under the dimness of the candle light, her disposition seemed to change into something more confident.*

Rodessa: *Coy* Well aren’t we being forward? You usually all, ‘we should wait’, now you all for it. You not just teasing me now, are you fluff?

*Snorting, Huxian started to laugh, dragging Rodessa close as his voice was filled with absolute fondness*

Huxian: Minx! Vixen! You’re always coming across so innocent, then you say things like that! And people wonder why I’m so drawn to you. You’re a mass of contradictions. You absolutely fascinate me!

Rodessa: *Pretending to be mad* Humf! And here i thought you wanted to get into the mood and here you are laughing at me.. Bad kitty.  

Huxian: Ah, no, I’m not laughing at you...more that, without even trying, you’re like a siren song to me. How you can trap me so easily, without trying, I’ll never know. Ah, but…

*He closed his eyes as he moved close to her again, nuzzling his cheek against hers with an oddly vulpine purr*

Huxian: Its a call...and a trap...that I’ll never regret falling into. My heart.

*The girl wraps herself around Huxian, pulling back before kissing him once more. Taking the cue, Huxian moved them out of the pool to the bedroom that seemed to be attached, though Huxian had no idea if this was so in the temple usually, drying them both off with fluffy towels that were already waiting for them. Knowing that Rodessa would probably enjoy drying off his tails to the point they were practically static balls of fluff, Huxian focused on her hair and then, once he was sure it wouldn’t drip and soak her skin further, wrapped her in one of the larger towels and began to dry her skin, though he wasn’t able to quite stop himself from trailing his fingers over the hem of the towel so they would brush against her smooth skin*

Rodessa: *Chuckle* That eager to have me?

*Chuckling, Huxian quickly stole a kiss*

Huxian: I don’t see you scolding me. Is the attention unwelcome?

Rodessa: *Seductive Tone* The opposite… I welcome it. I thought I said this before, but… I like it when you don't hold back.

*The girl faintly traced the contours of his chest, trailing down, the rest of his muscular build.*

Rodessa: *Chuckle* I wonder if I’ll get to see your wild side tonight.

*A glint of mischief flickered in his eyes. A moment later he transformed into his medium sized form, his most ‘natural’ fox state, with nine tails waving as he pounced on her, pushing her down. With a fox grin, he licked her cheek before laying on her, tails wagging with amusement*

Fox Huxian: Wild enough for you? I can growl and bark and yip if it helps?

Rodessa: *Chuckle* Dummy. This is not what I meant and you know it.

*She pat his head, making a quiet purr rumble in his throat*

Rodessa: I guess you don't want to ‘play’ with me after all oh well and here I was looking forward to making out with you a little more.

*A moment later, Huxian had transformed back into his more human form, though as usual, the ears and tails remained. Tails still waving behind him, his ears twitched towards her as he shifted so his nose was to hers*

Huxian: Weeeeell, one has to be sure we’re on the same page, right? And how would you like me to play with you? There are so many options and today I feel like indulging you. What do you have your heart set on?

Rodessa [Inner Thought]: That's what I thought fluff.

Rodessa: Surprise me.

*The girl’s scent became denser as she wrapped a leg around Huxian’s waist.*

Huxian: Oh, the possibilities…

*Even so, he was mindful of his promise, of their promise. They still shouldn’t put beyond that bundry just yet. But there was still plenty of things they could do. And, in a way, Huxian knew she needed this, especially after such a state. To be the centre of one’s world, rather than being torn in different directions. Huxian didn’t mind pampering her. Though since she did ask to be surprised…*

Without warning, he pinched a sensitive numb, at least hard enough to make her squeak, maybe blush if he was lucky, but not enough to hurt, his grin practically feral*

Huxian: Surprised?

Rodessa: *Blush* Playing dirty so soon… That’s not playing fair, H-Hue.

Huxian: Ah, but we never decided on fair. You wanted ‘wild’ and ‘surprise’. You reap what you sew, little wolf.

Even so, he stole another kiss, long and lingering, yet passionate enough to take her to the edge of breathlessness as he trailed his fingers over exposed skin, trailing her finger over her other breast, over her chest, her collarbone, down her arm until he reached her hand, entwining the fingers together. Adjusting his position slightly so one knee as between her legs, pressed against her, he adjusted the grip on her hand, pressing it against the pillow beside her. Finally, he finished the kiss so the girl could breathe, gently nipping her jawline before placing soft kisses towards her ear until he hovered, lips brushing the rim.

Huxian: What do you want, my love. My attention, my everything, is yours. All you have to do is ask.

Rodessa: *Eyes Flickering* Your everything, thats what I want, your touch, your smell you love and lust that's what I want, I want so much that my heart and sole will never forget, or question it will you reassure it with your body not just your words. Can you do that Hue? Engrave your love into me… Please?

*It was very difficult to find the words to answer her with when she was looking at him like that. His mouth felt dry. He wondered if she knew exactly what she did to him. However, since his voice had temporarily abandoned him, he instead responded with a bite to the rim of her ear, not enough to break the skin, but enough for his fangs to imprint on the skin, before running his tongue over the mark.

Finally, his voice seemed to have caught up and he sighed his response*

Huxian: And to me...you’ll need to do it in return, otherwise no one’ll know to stay back. I’ll mark you as mine and take all you’ll give, but I want you to do the same. I don’t just want it to be ‘Huxian’s Rodessa’, but also ‘Rodessa’s Huxian’. Can you do that? We’re partners, after all. If you belong to me, it makes sense I’d belong to you, too.

*The girls eyes glistened with tears, as she smiled happily*

Rodessa: *Wide smile* Yes! Of course! That's all I could ever want.

*Huxian relaxed a little, pulling back a little just so she could see his own bright eyes as he cupped her cheek in his hand*

Huxian: Then it looks like our wishes align. Pretty sure that means the wish’ll come true, don’t you think?

*As they gazed into each others eyes, the pair began to laugh softly. Their actions seemed so natural as they drew closer once again. Tracing the lines of the others frame, airy kisses becoming more passionate embrace, everything just seemed to be as natural as breathing, as if the two had never had a time they hadn’t experienced such together, she sighed his name while clinging to him.*

Rodessa: *Trembling in his arms* H-Hue…

Huxian: *Slightly breathlessly* Ro…

*Fingers threaded through her hair, he captured her lips once more, Eyes drifting closed as he savoured her grasp, her trembling form holding onto him as if she never wished to let go. A quiet whine broke from him. He never wanted her to either. He wanted to stay like this with her forever.

Nibbling her bottom lip, he opened his eyes once more, half lidded with longing*

Huxian: ...My Ro…

Rodessa: *Satisfied sigh* Hue.

*She ran a hand through his thick hair untying the ribbon, his thick lock curtining them both.*

Rodessa: This… whis is where I belong… In your arms and you in mine… Yea.. That has to be right… Has to be. Right?

Huxian: Are you proclaiming, or asking? Because...either way, so long as it’s what you desire, only you can reach out to grasp it.

*As he said it, his hand entwined with hers, bringing it before him so she could see the promise ring. Eyes still trained on hers, he ducked his head and left a lingering kiss*

Huxian: No matter what anyone else may think, do or say, this will always remain fact. I will always love you, and I will always stay by your side, forever.

*The girl seemed to be at peace with his words, looking relaxed, and relieved at the sentiment.*

Rodessa: *Innocent tone* It’s funny, I really do feel like we're engaged, or even newly weds. Is this what it’s like? I feel… so… free. Do you feel the same?

Huxian: I’ve...you know, I’ve not been this happy in a long time. *He paused, before blinking* ...Actually, I might have never felt like it before. *His eyes turn fond* You always were special though. You seem to reach for parts of me I didn’t even know I had. There’s a place reserved only for you in my heart. Take good care of it, Ro. No one else will ever have it than you.

Rodessa: *Cute Smile* Yes. I’ll Cherish it for the rest of my life, and thereafter. And you better do the same Hue.

*With those words the girl switched places, now happily sitting atop her lover, moving to her rhythm, her eyes turned seductive once more. More than a little entranced, Huxian could only look up at the young woman, bated breath as he waited to see what she would do*

Rodessa:*Happy Smile* In my heart there's only you Hue, this body, each hair on my head, my heart and soul, they’re all yours to do with as you please. I’m fragile, so you better take care of me too. Ok?

*Reaching up to her, his fingers trailed feather light over her jaw.*

Huxian: Strong and proud, yet fragile and innocent...You’re a collection of everything, yet...I think that you’re like air. If you were gone, I wouldn’t be able to breathe. If I didn’t make sure to protect your fragile self, I wonder...would I shatter too…?

*The girl rolled her hips, causing a faint moane to flutter from the two, Huxin pulled the girl closer to him, a faint growl breaking from him, a slight hint of reprimand, especially since they had limits dammit!*

Rodessa: *Flirty Wink* If you break I’ll be the glue to piece you back together again. And got worry I wont use  the staples.

*Unable to help himself, he burst out into hysterical laughter. He remembered a good while ago, after Huxian had started recovering from his trauma when Engetsu had complained of being hurt, only for Rodessa to actually chase him down with a stapler to ‘help’*

Huxian: Now I have to ask - did you honestly know what you were doing back then? I swear, the look on his face!

Rodessa: *Coy* Maybe it was childhood innocence, maybe it was revenge for taking away my ‘secret’ confectionery. Either way sweet justice was served.

Huxian: Quite literally considering what was taken from you *Snicker* Ah, Ro, we are two peas in a pod. It’s a good job your mother likes us, or we’d be separated just to protect the world from our wrath. If we’re not careful, we’ll end up making our own word utopia.

Rodessa: *Rolling her hips* Hum~ a world of our own making, wouldn't that be nice. I probably would have had your pups by now? One or two what do you think?

Huxian: Hm...that all depends. Might have to withhold on that just because you’re being a distracting little minx

*Playful slap to exposed skin*

Huxian: How do you expect me to count hypothetical pups and kits if you’re doing that, cheeky thing.

Rodessa: Hum~ Oh, so sorry. I thought I was helping. Maybe it I move a little more? Besides, at least one part of you beginning to agree with me. *Grin*

*The girl snickered, moving a little more enthusiastically. Huxian reached up to pinch the sensitive area again in punishment, the girl shuddered at his touch.*

Huxian: T-that be as it may...there’s still limits...we got to remember. You’re the one that c-called yourself fragile. Don’t make me break you.

Rodessa: *Sigh* Even if that's what I'll want? Fine, I’ll be a good girl and wait… But, you better hurry up before I get bigger and end up pouncing you instead.

Huxian: *Mischievous grin* It’d certainly send a message, huh? I’ve heard of it described as ‘wrestling’ before, though I’m not entirely sure they were being so literal.

Rodessa: *Pout Mutter* Humf!.... If we can’t to everything, what else can we to? I… want more… Can't have coz’ of this stupid rule… think… hum~

Huxian: Well, it’s true that there is a stage we can’t go to, but there are other things.

*Gripping her hips, he twisted them back around so that Rodessa was under him again, his fingers tracing over her form*

Huxian: It’s not ‘everything’, but you may enjoy this ‘something’

*With a grin, he captured her lips once more before showing her exactly what he had in mind. The girl herself didn’t seem to have any protests beyond not stopping, and so, they spent the evening together ‘experimenting’ until whatever energy they had left after everything that happened was finally spent. Exhausted, the two curled together, basking in each other’s warmth. And this time, thankfully, their embrace wasn’t interrupted by anyone, allowing them to spend the time blissfully.

Shut away from the outside world, food provided and with the purifying pool helping to seep away the stress and negativity they had both been facing since news of the suitors had been broken to them, spending the time they wished in each other’s company, the two began to recover somewhat in ways they hadn’t realised they needed. For several days, they lived in their own paradise.

Despite this, as much as Rodessa was recovering, there was still the fact she entered such a state. Having experienced his own amount of mental trauma himself over the years, sadly, even he knew a few days of peace wouldn’t be enough. Even so, when Parame appeared before them for the first time since they entered the area, she seemed somewhat lighthearted as she greeted them.*

Parame: Well, don't you both look refreshed?

Venus: Well, yeah, they’ve been humping like bun-

Rodessa: Jees!! Ve’, why are you always like this?!!!

Venus: ‘Always’?

Parame: …

Rodessa: Well, yeah? You were just the same when In-

*The girl winced in pain, holding her head. Venus placed her hand on the girl’s as a soft pink glow emitted from her hand. As it did, the girl’s pain vanished.*

Huxian: Is she alright? What happened?

Venus: *Calm Tone* Remembering one's past cycle so quickly is not good for mind or body, little one. Take care to remember that.

Parame: *Clears Throat* Roza?

Rodessa: Yes Mother?

Parame: Do you mind tending to your siblings for me? Just for a little while. I need to discuss something with your, fiancee.

Rodessa: *Look back at Huxian* ….Well, ok? You’ll be alright on your own, Hue?

Huxian: I’m a big boy, don’t worry about me

*He gives her a kiss on the forehead*

Huxian: Say hello to the little ones for me.

*Nodding, the girl headed in the direction of the children.*

Huxian: So, you wanted to speak with me?

Parame: Indeed. About the matters at hand...

Venus: We would like to ask a favor of you, fluff.

Parame: Regarding the girl… right now, the girl is still quite…

Huxian: Fragile.

Parame: Exactly. Thus brings us to our favor.

Venus: We need you to keep an eye out for anything strange?

Huxian: You mean like that ‘Perfect doll’ thing from before.

Venus: Not quite. You’ll know it when you see it. A head's up: old fuzzy wuzzy will be here in a week to pick you both up. Try not to let them get into a big fight. It won't be pretty. Please don’t let them become distant. And, if you can, try to help with their clan.

Parame: It might not be long before something happens. Just giving you fair warning before you both return home.

Huxian: I already told her that I’d stay by her side no matter what. If that means helping to right the wrongs that seem to be happening, then I’ll do that. I want Ro to be happy. And even if he’s been making some choices I can never agree with, Engetsu’s still a friend. I don’t know how much my meddling will do, especially since I am not one of the clan’s people, but if it can give all sides the best outcome, then I’ll do it. My diplomatic skills haven’t completely rusted, no matter my own foolish actions in the past. In a way, it would be both to save Ro from a harsh fate, and an atonement of my own if we can see this to its better outcome.

Parame & Venus: *Looking at each other* ….

Parame: Very well. Then go to her. If anything happens, call us.

Venus: Go, on with you, fluff. She’s waiting.

Huxian: Ah, yes. Thank you, my ladies. Until we meet again.

*With a bow, Huxian left the two goddesses, quickly returning to his young love’s side with a peck on her cheek and a tickle to one of the small children’s sides, enticing a giggle.

Rodessa: *Small Smile* So I assume your discussion ended smoothly?

Children: *Running Back To Parame* Bye big sis!

Rodessa: Bye sweetie! I’ll check on you guys later ok?!!!

Children: Ok!!!

Huxian: *Smiling after the children* They’re adorable little kits, huh?

*After a moment watching the children, Huxian turned back to Rodessa*

Rodessa: *Sarcastic* As cute as they are troublesome.
Huxian: It was odd, but it went ok. We have about a week before we have the ‘joys’ of rejoining the real world, so to speak.

*With a grin, he grabbed Rodessa, pulling her into a hug from behind as he nuzzled her cheek*

Huxian: Looks like we get each other aaaaall to ourselves for seven whole days without anyone walking in on us.

*Reaching out her hand to thread her fingers through his thick locks Rodessa relaxed.*

Rodessa: *Chuckle* yes but you forget. We have two peeping toms constantly ‘helping’ us. Dropping in on our snuggle time.

Huxian: Ah, but they want to help. Bit of a difference, no matter how much they seem like voyeurs. At least they’re giving us nice places for us to use. It almost feels like a vacation.

Rodessa: And Lords know we need one of those. But you’re right, I’ll let it slide. As long as we get our petting time, it’s all good to me. *Grin*

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment