Wednesday 18 April 2018

Sweet Dreams Pt 7


--- Last Time ---

Huxian:*Fondly* ...What a troublesome woman you are….

Rodessa: *Wink* Well I have a troublesome Fox to thank for that. Right~?

Huxian: We must have been made for each other then. We’re just as troublesome as each other.

Rodessa: *Grin* No, that dirty business is over.

*The girl pushes Huxian down, eyes gazing down at the vulpine man longingly.*

Huxian: ...Now who’s being assertive?

Rodessa: *Straddling Huxian, and grinding* Well someone's got to. Besides we were interrupted earlier  we have to catch up on our… heavy petting.

Huxian: It almost seems unfair….you’re the one getting the petting and I’m the one with furry features.

*The girl gave Huxian a flat look, before placing his hands on her hips *

Rodessa: *Moving hips* Dummy, will you get into the mode already?   

Huxian: *Snickering* Aye Aye, captain.

---

*Deciding not to test the girl’s patience more, a slight smirk crossed the Huli Jing’s features - the only warning that the girl had before he twisted around, causing Rodessa to squeak as they rolled over, Huxian now leaning over the girl, his pale hair trailing down around them like a silken waterfall. Bracing himself with one hand, Huxian trailed his fingers over her cheeks, teasing over her cheekbones*

Huxian: *Purred tone * I told you something before, back at the restaurant. Do you remember what I said, rosebud? You were a little busy playing voyuer to that couple on the other table, so I wouldn't blame you if you didn’t hear my offer…

Rodessa: *Blink twice* H-huh? What’s…

*Chuckling, Huxian leans forwards so his nose was almost against hers*

Huxian: I told you there were many different ways of showing one’s affections, specifically kissing, if one uses the context I offered the statement in. While I had quite the self control back there, I’ll admit, I’m quite curious as to how well you’ll take to learning...Assuming, of course, you’d be interested in trying, rather than watching…

Rodessa [Inner thoughts]: *Squeel* What’s with this sudden switch? Not like its not Sexy, but… is this how older men are? Jeez, and now he’s smirking there - I wonder if he can tell what I’m thinking.

Young Girl [Inner thought]: No dah… Not gonna lie though… I might be tuning into a...

Rodessa [Inner thoughts]: Thorn, don’t you dare finish that thought, I swear!

Thorn [Inner thought]: *Chuckle* Yeh yeh! Then deal with Romeo on your own.

Rodessa [inner thought]: N-no, wait!

Thorn [inner thought]: Duces!

*The girl wen oddly quiet, a deep hue painted her cheeks, as she looked around before attempting to set eyes on the young man. His grin seemed to widen as she haitaly closed her eyes and shapely nodded.*

Huxian: Pft! You make it seem like I’m going to eat you. Relax...You’re definitely not at the stage I can do that yet. But there’s really no point in it if you act like its a trip to the healer.

*Gently, he moved closer, giving her a slow kiss, gently running his fingers through her hair, just behind her ears, hoping to at least get her to relax a little, before pulling back slightly, eyes searching her face*

Huxian: If you don’t like any of it, just tell me, ok?

*The girl nodden still somewhat dazed by the tenderness off their touch, his words relaxed her somewhat. Craning her neck she nibbled at his arm.  As if to say she was ready for what was to come, whatever it was. This, in turn, made him smile a little as he moved to her again, nuzzling his cheek against hers for a moment before enticing her into a kiss once more, still slow and lingering, before he trailed his fingers over her bottom lip.*

Huxian: Do you know the difference between this kiss, and the kiss we saw earlier? The one colloquially known as a ‘French kiss’?

*The girl shook her head.*

Rodessa: *Deep Blush* N-no… But there's looked intense… Like they were about to mate...

Huxian: *Humming thoughtfully* Well, I suppose it can lead on to that...though to kiss  in such a way doesn’t mean one must mate. Its where self control comes in, as always. Still, the main difference is that such a kiss isn’t just the touching of lips, but is a little more intimate. Still, would you like to try? I can guide you through it, if you like? If it turns out you don’t like it, well, there’s still other ways of showing affection. This method is simply one shared between both Man and Mystic.

Rodessa: *Looked away and nod* S-sure…. I want to try it…

Huxian: Alright. Firstly, the main thing to remember is to breathe. Some people forget to do that for some reason…

*With that, Huxian gently coaxed her through her first ‘french kiss’, with the odd little hint of teasing just to help keep her relaxed, before finally, once he was sure she was comfortable, giving her a ‘demonstration’, tongue gently brushing at her lip questioningly until they parted. Not about to scare her with the intensity that their table neighbours had shown back at the restaurant, he instead was slow and enticing, a dance between them of silent questions and answers, easing her into the rhythm, teaching her the steps, but always, always waiting for her to make that final choice. This was new to her, after all. He never wanted to scare her away.

Thank the gods that he had enough self control, otherwise this would be far more difficult*

*She trembled softly before pushing him away, panting softly*

Rodessa: *Blush, biting her lip* I-I forgot to breathe… sorry…

Huxian: *Gentle teasing smirk* Did I literally take your breath away?

*The girl’s eyes widened for a moment, before shifting into a flat look*

Rodessa: ...Idiot.

Huxian: *Agreeably* Perhaps. Still, it’s the idiot that stole your breath away. *Chuckle* Of course, practice makes perfect. Though perhaps to avoid a repeat theft, maybe I should give you a few tips on the breathing part. Assuming I didn’t terrify you away from the thought of trying again…?

*Nodding, the girl wrapped a lazy arm around his neck, bringing him close once more, With a faint chuckle, Huxian leaned in close brushing his cheek to hers as he whispered into her ear the ‘tips’ to breathing through the kiss, though he couldn’t help but pitch his tone to a pur, hoping to entice a shudder through her, lips brushing against her ear before nipping it softly*

Huxian: ...Think you can remember that, lovely one?

*The girl bit her lip, not out of excitement but in anticipation, at her lovers actions*

Rodessa: Hue…

Huxian: That’s not an answer, sweetling.

*Brushing his fingers through her hair, nails gently trailing over her scalp, he pulled back just a little, his half lidded eyes like a fox playing lazilly with its prey, before he gently kissed her, teasingly, not quite allowing her to try for the kiss they were practicing just yet*

Huxian: Your answer, lovely. I can wait all day, if you like...

Rodessa: *Teary squint* D-don't tease me, jerk! I… I want to try it again, ok… Happy!!!

*Swooping in, he gave the girl what she asked, enough to make her gasp a little when he was finished, pulling back so his elbows rested either side of her, his lips twisting into a smirk*

Huxian: I’m ecstatic, I assure you.

*The girl’s eyes were somewhat dazed as a concentrated perfume flowed out of her, the scent made Huxian’s eyes flicker as he pulled back a little, quickly stamping down on his instincts. As enticing as it was, he was not about to take advantage and push beyond what was appropriate for them yet. After all, they weren’t even fully bonded yet, they weren’t permitted to be, either by his promise to Engetsu, or simply by propriety. Still, he couldn’t help but eye her just that bit more appreciatively, especially at the look she was giving him now*

Huxian [Inner Thoughts]: And there’s the little spitfire under all that fluster.

Rosessa: *Seductive eyes* You’re enjoying yourself way too much, you know that? Your being really mean to your betrothed over hear. Oh what a cruel lover I have. Teasing me like this?

Huxian: Oh? Are you saying you don’t like it?

*Cocking a brow, Huxian smirked, before shifting his expression into something more ‘innocent’, pulling back a little.*

Huxian: Oh well, if you dont, we can always stop here...

Rodessa: *Pout* I didn't say I didn't like it. You stop now and I’ll kill you, fluff ball.

*Unable to stop himself, Huxian burst into laughter before resting his forehead against hers, coiling his fingers through the locks spilling around her in the parody of a halo*

Huxian: Feisty thing...so demanding...It’s a good job I like you, little spitfire.

Rodessa: *Pout and Huff* What’s that’s supposed to mean?

Huxian: You make it sound like you think its a bad thing. I assure you, it’s not. That spirit of yours is like a flame in the darkness, Rosebud. Its very hard not to be drawn in. I’m very glad I’m a fox and not a moth, otherwise I’m quite sure I wouldn’t survive for long. Though it would be a welcome flame to be consumed by.

Rodessa: *Flirty Chuckle* A moth to a flame huh? Well I guess I can handle that… saying that I could say the same to you. I keep discovering new sides to you, be it vulnerable, regal, coy or even down right sexy. My love, I can’t seem to take my eyes off you.

Huxian: Careful, then. I wouldn’t want you to walk in a pothole because you couldn’t look away. *Lips curling into a smirk* Still...you’re welcome to continue to stroke my ego.

Thorn [Inner Thought]: No, nope, nope nope! That would be tooo easy!

Rodessa [Inner Thought]: Shut up, Thorn!!!

Thorn [Inner Thought]: What? I wasn't going to say you would happily stoke his-

Rodessa [Inner Thought]: SHUT UP THORN!!!

Thorn [Inner Thought]: *Laughs off into the distance*

*The girl reached out, running a clawed finger down Huxian’s shirt. The buttons seemed to rain down onto the plush carpet. Her hand reach out to stroke the contours of his muscular frame.*

Rodessa: *Flirty eyes*  Hue?

*A little startled at her actions, Huxian was quick to regain composure, fingers tracing up her arm before catching onto the wandering hand, kissing the back of it with hooded eyes*

Huxian: Yes?

Rodessa: ...I…. want your scent… I want your scent on me.

Rodessa [Inner thoughts]: THORN!

Thorn [Inner Thoughts]: *PFT* What~? It's what you’ve been wanting for a while now. I'm just being honest.

Huxian: How bold.

*Eyeing her for a moment, he tilted his head*

Huxian: Feeling territorial, are we?

*He couldn’t particularly blame her, since she was aware of the other suitors that would appear at some point, and she was quite adamant that she would marry him and no other. Even so, he had to check. He was, as the more experienced of the two, the one that should keep his head to avoid them doing anything they might regret (no matter how he thought otherwise). Scenting could easily lead to other things if one got too lost in the other’s aroma*

Rodessa: ...More like I want you to be. Plus I’ll have your sent on me… it would make me happy to have my mate’s sent all over me. Added bonus those mangie dogs might be deterred if show up smelling like another man’s woman. It's a win win. And we have all week to make it happen. *Fox like smirk*

*For a moment, Huxian just stared at her, perplexed, before suddenly started laughing, head dropping beside her as he tried to get his chortles under control. Though muffled by her hair, her ears could still pick out what he said next*

Huxian: I adore you, I really do.

*Still chuckling, he pulled back again, eyes dancing*

Huxian: I think I’ve rubbed off on you too much as it is, little vixen. You’re starting to sound like me!

Rodessa: *Grin, and sticking tongue out* Well I’ve known you since I was be able to form coherent memories… i’ve also be stalking you for just as much. Wouldn't it be odd for me not to.

Huxian: *Smirking* Most people wouldn’t admit to being stalkers, you know.

Rodessa: *Coy look* Why not? I take pride in my work.

Huxian: Oh yes, queen of the fox hunts. Its funny, despite my fur colour, I’ve never actually had trouble hiding from others. Its how I survived to become a Huli Jing. And yet I’ve never been able to hide from you. Is it fate, I wonder?

Rodessa: Call it what you want, fate, destiny… *quiet voice* a clip in your ear.

Huxian: I’ll clip your ear, minx.

*As if to prove his point, he nipped her ear, just hard enough to twitch into slight pain, but not hard enough to break any skin*

Huxian: Naughty girl. If I wasn’t supposed to be the responsible one I would punish you for that.

Rodessa:*Wink* Oh kinky, but I’m more of a SM than an M, you know.

Huxian: Oh, I’m aware. I’m quite observant, you know. I told you before about restraint, didn’t I? Just because I dont always seem to react doesn’t mean I’m not paying very close attention. However much your father may deny it, it’s quite obvious to me you’re not as innocent as you sometimes seem. A shame you’re not at that point yet. There’s many things I’d like to see how you’d react to.

Rodessa: *Coy* Oh is that so? To be honest I take offence, ‘hubby’, there's still an innocent child inside of me. That much is true, but then one is an adult in a child's form and the other’s a teen who knows more about the world than she’s letting on. And STILL there are sides to all three of us that you’re not aware of. Are you brave enough to find out, oh Lord of the Mountain?  If so then you you better start with the scenting. *Half Smirk*

Huxian: Well I did say ‘not as innocent as you seem’, not that there’s none in there at all. It’d be a shame if there wasn’t, or I’d never see that adorable blush of yours.

*Leaning forwards, he nipped her lip, his own smirk widening on his face*

Huxian: Still, first thing to learn then. If you’re going to name me by title, remember that one does not order the Mountain Lord around. Still, little miss impatient, I suppose I can indulge you just this once.

*The hand he had grasped earlier still in his, he moved so that it was pinned to the side of her head, the movement subtly tilting her head and neck to accommodate the movement, exposing the area that he had bitten earlier. Swooping in, he licked the mark, nibbling it a little, knowing that it likely would help disrail her thoughts just a little. It was fun to see what she would say and do when he was being distracting*

Rodessa: *Moan* S-such a mean Mounting Lord… teasing innocent little lambs like this… nnn… Besides, you never complained before… But I guess if you’re going to take the lead then I might let it slide. *Trying to keep her composure.*

Huxian: Well, I wouldn’t say ‘Lamb’. I believe there is a saying about foxes amongst chickens, though. *He chuckled a little as he kissed at her neck and nuzzled against the mark, coaxing her scent to mix with his own. The mixed scent was almost heady enough to make him feel dizzy and he had to pull back a little just to keep his own restraint*

Huxian [Inner Thoughts]: You are not some young kit just going into their first season. Control yourself

Huxian: Still, now you have me curious…

*He trailed a finger over the scent mixed skin, a coy smile on his face, managing to cover the shake in his resolve*

Huxian: If you were to lead, just what you would do? Would you blush and stammer? Would you try to dominate me? So many possibilities...What plots would your minds come up with, I wonder?

Rodessa: *Seductive Disposition* It would depend on the circumstance, my love. It would depend on what you want me to do, whether you or I were the dominant one and how long you kept me waiting…

My clan used to be a matriarchy before my grandfather prematurely took over. Oh, and we tend to have quite a few pups, so~ There's that. Just warning you.

Huxian: You call it a warning, I call it a promise. If nothing else, my life certainly will never be boring.

Rodessa: it’s whatever you want it to be, and I’m sure you’ll be able to handle it *Wink*

*The girl stood up slowly, taking off oversized jumper revealing her nightwear, before sauntering back to Huxian. Rodessa clicked her fingers and the slowly the fire began to die out, a thick blanket and fluffy pillow lay beside Huxian.*

Rodessa: Shall we retire for the evening?

Huxian: Probably for the best. It’s getting pretty late, as enjoyable as the company certainly is.

*He held his hand to her with a smile*

Huxian: Shall we then, my lady?

Rodessa: *Chuckle* Of course… My Lord. Sweet dreams, my love.

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment