Sunday 24 December 2017

Season's Greetings!



Nadia: Hi everybody! So, first off, I want to say Happy Holidays. We’re coming up to the end of the year now and, as much as I want to say this year’s been great...but no. Just no. But I’m not going to be cynical… yet. I’ll save that for another blog *Cough, couch* Our next blog, to be exact-

Tara: Which will be on New Year’s Eve!

Nadia: *Shakes head* What I’m trying to say is: thank you all for supporting us throughout this year. We have a lot of exciting things happening for next year. And I promise, we’ll get back to all the stories and our madness once the new years start again. Hopefully we won't have any more technical issues as well. Saying all that we’ll give you all that juicy goodness in January.

Tara: We might end up covering some of that next time, maybe. Although possibly after we’ve done our resolutions. I mean, you don’t often get to have this kind of timing without even trying, and having the blog on the day/night is pretty awesome! But I’ll zip it about that too - Spoilers and all. For now though, I wanna add my own seasons greetings! So, Merry Christmas (Or whatever holiday you celebrate, I just hope its an awesome one for you!)

Both: So, from our little family to yours, Till next time against.

Nadia: See you soon and have a good one.

Tara: We’ll see you all soon!
[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment