Saturday 5 March 2016

Y'All Get Your Popcorn Ready!


Hey y'all! Its Nadia and Tara from Tanra Studios!

Tara: Today we're just taking a brief break from the Tanra lore for a short and sweet post that you guys might find interesting! To celebrate the big debut of the first chapter of Pandora, we're going to be releasing a manga trailer!

Right now, we're in the middle of sorting out the music with a very talented music artist. If lady luck is on our side, we'll have it with us by the end of this month or the start of the next.

Nadia: Right now, I'm in the middle of scripting for it and racing to finish chapter one in time. Our goal is May.

I just got my laptop back (finally) and I'm in the middle of catching up with everything. We'll be having a lot more creative posts once I'm back on track.

Tara: So, with that to look forwards to, we'll see you all next time, Agents!

Nadia and Tara

TanraStudios



No comments:

Post a Comment