Sunday 13 March 2016

Incoming Message

To my dear friend,
 
If you can see this, then the worst has befallen me. I'm on the run. But while I'm fighting to leave this place, I've deciphered the first code, or, at least, one of them...
 
Trust no one - not even yourselves... {/artjffdhfkfylk;}...is searching for the...{fyjkfkydkd}...is a traitor. He planted the seed of sin in all of us. He believes that it will corrupt us - give him the advantage.
 
{ghjdsgvgdhu...} 
 
The message cuts off there, like there's a passage missing, and there's something strange at the end
 
'Six hands united, Six stars will die and the world will fall back into the nothingness from which it first came.'
 
That's all I got, the message ends there; I’m not sure what it means, but I think it maybe some type of prophecy. Send it to the higher ups, before it's too la…
 
Nadia & Tara:…
 
Nadia: OK...you weren’t supposed to see that - hey, Tara, contact Madam Povell. This is something she needs to see.
 
Tara: OK, then find a way to take down this for the system before people see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment