Tuesday 15 March 2016

Hey! Look What I Found!

Hi everyone, its Nadia Williams and Tara Washington from TanraStudios and....

Nadia: Pft!!! Ha ha ha

Tara: ...What?

Nadia: I'm sorry, 'm sorry - but look at what I found!

{Both look at a document Nadia has}

Tara: And this is...?

Nadia: It's an old initiation form for Pandora. Wait I'll read it out.

Dear Candidate,

This letter has been written to congratulate you on your initiation to the agency. As of today, you are a member of the Pandora Organisation. You, agent, are the world's last hope, a defender of peace and an agent of balance. 

Your life, now, will never be the same and you will commit your life to the cause. However, if you do decide to leave the Organisation under any circumstance, all of your memories of the experiences you have witnessed will be sealed and, if you leak secrets to the public, you will be erased.

Please find inclosed your I.D. pass and your new communicator

Good luck agent,

V. Povell.

Tara:... Oh my

Nadia: Why So Serious? It sounds like a threat

Tara: Maybe it was a...warning...type...thing...?

Nadia: I don't know, but I find it laughable compared to what the new one is.

Tara: Now I think about it, maybe that's the reason why there was barely any agents at the time?

Nadia: Probably. Her assistant told her to change it - but anyway, don't you think that there's way too many agents around here, now?

Tara: Well, there have been more problems here lately.

Nadia: hmm...true, but with this many people? Anyone or anything could sneak through the system!

Tara: Then may be we shouldn't talk here?

Nadia: you're right

*click*  end.

No comments:

Post a Comment