Wednesday 5 September 2018

I'll Close My Eyes So I Wont Hear You Cry Pt 5



Rozyus: Are you a Fucking MORON!?!? The hell do you think you’re doing, challenging him to-!

Inari: I am doing what must be done. After all, though you promised yourself to me, you promised yourself to another. Morihinda is the only way it can be settled. If that is what it takes, I’m prepared. I am not blindly stumbling into this, Rozyus.

Rozyus: You’re an idiot…. You could lose everything… Your godhood… Your wealth...Your… life….I know you weren’t fighting with all you have - you were holding a lot back for his sake…. He’s a good guy and all. I don’t want either of you to get hurt. So please, call this off.

Inari: No, I won’t. I can’t. Because even if I did, what is there for me, what joy is there in divinity, or wealth, or a life, if you are not in it? So...I cannot call it off. All I ask is that you believe in either of us. And, when I win, return to my side. Do you understand, love?

Rozyus: *Knitted Brow* You’re crazy, you know that?

Inari: *Closed Eyes, Smirk* Then please, blame the person who made me this way.

*Gracefully, Inari reached over, taking the boy’s hand in a gentle grasp before lifting it to his lips, eyes fixed upon his as he spoke in a soft whisper*

Inari: *Sensually* On that day...my lady, as your lover, I hope I find your favour and you allow me to fight alongside you. That is my prayer. Will you, dear goddess, grant your servant this wish?

*The boy stared, stunned. The god’s eyes seemed to glisten with an inner fire that blazed within, alight with a new raw determination. Rozyus had never seen such a side in him before. A strangely mature side which both excited him, yet filled him with deep concern*

Rozyus: You’re different.  I worry for you, thats why-

Inari: I know. Even so, that’s why I need to do this. Your love, your touch, the strength that used to blaze within you...that is what I fight for, that your passionate spirit might shine brightly once again.

*Unable to meet that burning gaze longer, Rozyus turned away, drawing his hand back to his chest*

Rozyus: You see...what you wished to see. I’m...not as strong as you think. If I were, I would have had the strength to push you away long ago.

*Smiling, Inari shook his head before stepping closer once more, slipping his arms around the boy’s waist, closing his eyes as his cheek brushed against Rozyus’. The boy sighed, relaxing into the god’s embrace, closing his eyes. Even so, his brow remained knitted*

Inari: *Light teasing* Ah... so, you admit you’re weak to me? That’s good. I must be doing something right if I can corrupt such perfection this much.

Rozyus: *Scoff* Idiot.

Inari: Ah, the fool and the cowherd. Heh...What a pair we make. My love, ‘my feelings have not changed’ - they never did. Not in the past, not now, nor will they ever.

*Gently, Inari tilted the boy’s chin to face him as he leaned forwards, drawing him into a deep kiss. The boy twisted around in his arms, wrapping his own around the god’s neck, not about to miss the opportunity to finish what they began. The lingered for a while, only stopping when the boy abruptly pushed Inari away shakilly. In fact his whole body seemed to be trembling.

Something was wrong.

Worried, Inari stepped forward, reaching out to offer some form of comfort, opening his mouth to ask what was wrong -only to be knocked back by the boy’s presence. Stumbling, Inari was steadied by a hand at his back. Reflexively, Inari looked around to find two familiar goddesses chirping nonchalantly*

Venus: I was wondering when this would happen. He bloomed a little too early, huh?

Parame: Early? No, no, this should have happened a while back.

Inari: *Irritated* What do you mea-oof!

*Like a tornado, Rozyus’ presence seemed to whip around them before suddenly yanking back, constricting, reconstructing itself once again. The three deities straightened, the goddesses turning back to the younger god once more*

Venus: *Jokingly* All will be revealed in time, my son.

Parame: Pft! Who’s the mother again?

Venus: OH! Look, look, the light show!

Parame: Ah, he’s settling down now. Look, my sweet boy is finally grown up!

Venus: Well… You can’t exactly call her a ‘boy’ now, can you?

*Still confused, Inari quickly whipped his attention back to Rozyus, who’s form was now floating back to the ground, settling limply at the roots of the tree. Throwing caution aside, Inari dashed over to the boy and dropped to his side, frantically looking him over for any harm, for anything that may have gone wrong. The boy looked a little older now, though still a little younger than Inari, but what stood out the most was his figure had gained more significant curves. Or rather ‘her’ body had gained curves - he hadn’t missed what Venus had said and even if he had, there were certain anatomical changes that one could not miss*

Inari: I thought this wasn’t something Rozyus could do...what-?

Parame: Oh? Who said that I was only female? It may be the form I’ve assumed, but, like yourself, changing gender is child’s play.

*As if to prove her point, the elder goddess’s appearance shimmered into that of a man, though still recognisable as Parame, before shifting back into her usual appearance*

Parame: Though, to further explain, Rozyus is at the age where he would like to bear children. Your little… ‘bump and grind’ and your affection after the interruption seemed to stir something within within her. You were able to catch her scent, weren’t you?

*That was right, Inari did recall that oddly intoxicating scent that seemed to trigger something within him. Seeing that he apparently understood, the goddesses continued*

Venus: Now for the million Denarius question - could the boy….no, girl, actually conceive with a god?

Parame: That’s the thing with the Children of Two. If they live long enough to procreate, you never know. But since her partner is quite the powerful deity themself, the chance is much higher.

Venus: Well...they will have to wait until after the ceremony, of course-

Inari: *Agitated* It more frightens me the fact neither of you are concerned about the fact she’s unconscious and her aura is unstable still! Help. Me.

Parame: Yes yes.

*Stepping to Inari’s side, the elder goddess pulled out a small pouch from which she produced a small round pill, slipping it into the girl’s mouth before standing back. After a chilling moment of stillness, the girl’s eyes finally began to flutter open, causing Inari to nearly slump with relief. As he waited for her to slowly come to, he allowed himself to look her over with a less frantic eye. It was...probably a blessing in disguise that she had been born as a Child of Two, and, thus, went through the so called ‘ugly duckling’ stages of development, otherwise most gods would have made moves to bed her a long time ago, of age or not.

Finally, Rozyus had come to enough to realise she was being watched so intently by the older god and let out a self conscious sound, shuffling back*

Rozyus: Wha-why are you looking at me like that?

*Rather than verbally reply, Inari’s gaze flicked downward tellingly. Wondering what had his attention, Rozyus’ eyes followed, looking down at herself to discover...older, curves…. missing things...extra features. Shocked, she shot bolt upright-*

SFX: RIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Rozyus: EEP!!!!!!

*Inari couldn’t help the smirk that grossed his lips, partly from pure fondness at seeing her no longer still and unmoving and partly enjoying the extremely Rozyus reactions to her new situation. Resting his chin on his hand, fingers curled in an effort to hide his grin, he watched the show - only for it to be interrupted by Venus snapping her fingers, redressing Rozyus into a new set of clothing that would benefit her new form, though still somewhat revealing, considering the Goddess of Love’s taste*

Venus: *Raised Brow* Alright, enough with that. As much as it is entertaining - and this is entertaining - *Smirk*...it’s time we moved on. See yaaaaa~!

*Shaking her head at Venus’ attitude, Parame waved her hand, transporting the two goddesses away. Coughing into his head as he pulled his attention away from the newest changes, Inari stood and, in an attempt to be a gentleman, carefully helped Rozyus to her feet and gently lead her out of the constructed world, stepping back out into the temple entrance. He was a little confused that they came out there of all places, especially considering how Inari himself had entered, but he could only guess that this location must have been where Rozyus had build her pocket dimension. The moment she stepped out, it collapsed behind her, no longer needed with it’s maker’s presence gone.

Carefully, he glanced over at his love, though less to admire her new features and more from worry. She seemed tired, drowsily swaying. Gently taking her by the waist, Inari guided her back in the direction of the inner temple and, more importantly, the rooms beyond where Rozyus could rest.

The walk was quiet with Rozyus so sleepy and Inari had walked those corridors so often he could do so in his sleep and soon, his mind drifted over what had happened, or rather, the situation he had managed to get himself into.

It wasn’t….normally his way to force himself into another’s form of culture and so aggressively and openly defend his wants and desires, admittedly. Usually he was far more level headed and would usually look for something more diplomatic or logical to countermine all other arguments, but this time...this time he hadn’t given it any thought - he hadn’t been able to be calm and logical when his entire world was being threatened to be pulled from him by an arrogant dog that felt is was fine to try to break apart their relationship because of tradition and because  Rozyus and himself didn’t happen to share the same race*

Inari [Inner Thought]: But I haven’t stopped it. What’s worse...should I lose in a Morihinda, it’s not just life or status on the line. It’s not even the fact I could be rendered mortal and would no longer be Inari Okami. If I lose, I will lose Rozyus. Why not tear my still beating heart from my chest and crush it on the arena floor, it would hurt less than never being able to be at her side any longer.

*Clenching hands to fists*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: People keep thinking it’s just a fling or that I’m just falling into the trap of temptation because she’s a Child of Two, but its not that at all. All my life before I met her, it felt like there was something missing. I was born to fulfil a role as a god, and thus should have automatically been perfect for the role I needed to embody...but it never felt like that. I took on so many roles in order to fill that space. It was only after I met her that my existence felt...real. As if I found what was missing. If Rozyus was taken away…

I can take losing my godhood - there are those who can fulfil my duties amongst the many pantheons and, if that wasn’t enough, another would be created to embody the role. I can handle my status and wealth being stripped from me - I am capable of handling myself with my power or without and could live in the mortal realms. If my life were taken, at least it would be done so defending all I had to the end. But if I was to live in a world where there was no Rozyus, or worse, where there was one but both of us could never be together and we would slowly waste away as we were crushed by our longing, our suffering, our misery…? I’d rather die.

*Eyes sharpening*

Inari [Inner Thoughts]: No, I’d rather fight. Fight with everything I have. And I cannot fail. I won’t. I. Will. Win. For Rozyus’ sake. For both our sakes.

...Which means....telling Rozyus’ father about this and hoping that he’ll train me in the last nuances of his clan’s combat methods. Assuming he doesn’t kill me first. Hell.

*Sighing, he shook off his thoughts for now - navigating the halls was becoming something of an affair, enough so he needed his attention on there here and now. In her lethargic state, she seemed to have barely any sense of her surroundings and almost walked into other gods who were paying a little too much attention to her for comfort. Glaring warningly at the other male god before he had some suicidal idea like laying fingers on her, Inari moved the girl closer to him, his hand shifting closer to her rear in a silent statement. As it was, even drowsy and confused as she was, she blearily blinked up at him questioningly*

Rozyus: ‘Nari?

*It was almost like she was asking to be taken advantage of like that. Quickly, he swooped in, kissing the girl on the lips. From the sudden rush of crimson to her cheeks, that seemed to help wipe the lethargy from her completely*

Inari: *Smug Look* Nothing. It seems we’ve arrived, my dear.

*Finally aware to her surroundings, the girl looked around, realising they had reached their bedroom. With as much grace as she could muster, she managed to make it to the door, stagger into the room and collapsed into the plush mattress. For a moment, he lingered by the door, leaning against the frame, comforted by the sight of her relaxing in their space once again. She seemed to feel that same comfort being there as well.

As for the girl herself….something...rather, someone felt missing. Feebly, she sat up, tired eyes drifting in the direction of the door and the figure lingering there*

Rozyus: *Agitated* Hurry up and get your ass over here…. *Mumble mumble* ...I’m cold… Fluffy…

Inari: *Soft Chuckle* I had wanted to get some training in, but if the princess orders me to stay by her side, then what am I to do? Work or stay.

Rozyus: *Teary eyes, confused* Hue… ‘Nari…. Just get over here. I'm cold.

Inari:  *Smirk* Ok, ok, but I can only stay till you fall asleep.

Rozyus: No! Stay….

Inari [inner thought]: Heavens, she’s as adorable as ever. I can’t. I wanna pounce on he- no. No, she’s tired, not to mention likely will have to get used to being able to change forms. And I pounce on her no- no! Calm down, idiot! The ceremony isn’t too far now. Keep your head, Rice God.

Inari: Calling a man to sleep with you - how scandalous.

Rozyus: *Unintelligible Mumbling* …..Bed…. Sleep….

*Trying not to laugh, Inari climbed into the sheets, settling down to cradle the girl to him. She quickly snuggled into him, sighing contently. Seeing her peaceful expression, Inari nuzzled closer to her*

Inari [Inner Thought]: *Shaking head fondly* It should be considered sin for anyone to be this cute. Heavens help me… *Chuckle* ...Goodnight my bride.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment