Saturday 9 June 2018

Sweet Dreams: Lady In The Snow Pt 4





--- Last Time ---

Mother: *Hum, Nodding head* If you both work well you’ll be able to get a stronghold on the youth, particularly. They currently out rank the elders by numbers alone. Get them on your side and you have a foothold in the clan. You only need Fifty-One percent of the elders to be on your side and then you’ll be able to influence the rest of the people and over turn a few laws. I suggest you do that without Roza. If she’s there, then that temperamental pup wont function. And with saying that, I’ll leave you now. I’ll call when dinners ready, good luck.

Huxian: Until then.

---------------------


*The rest of the day passed without incident, giving Rodessa much needed rest and Huxian some time to ponder on what he had been told by the girl’s mother before joining her in sleep. As a new morning dawned, Rodessa rose, leaving her lover to rest a little longer, as she washed and dressed, preparing to join everyone at breakfast, though she couldn’t help herself from gazing at her Adonis-like lover, his near divine features, relaxed in sleep, leaving a fond smile on her face. As it was, not wanting to be lulled back to his side - she did have things to do, after all - she left him to his rest and made her way down the long staircase. However, before she reached the bottom, her alters, Thorn and Puppy, separated from her, causing her to shiver slightly at the parting, not to mention start a spark of worry in her gut*

Rodessa [Telepathy]: Huh? What’s wrong? Why are...?

Thorn [Telepathy]: You know why. We don’t wanna go in there. I can smell Papa from here. All we’re going to do is fight.

Rodessa [Telepathy]: That’s what he always does…

Puppy [Telepathy]: I don’t wanna fight with Papa! I wanna play and snuggle with Papa! I miss him!! I... I... *Large tears, Sniffing.*

Rodessa [Telepathy]: *Sigh* This… Its all… Listen, both of you. We have to suck it up. We need to make a name for ourselves and then he’ll back off… and love us again. But until then, we have to keep focus. I’m working as fast as I can… just… keep your head up… It won’t be long now.

*Unable to argue further with that, the two alters reluctantly agreed, following Rodessa as she made her way into the Kitchen. As Thorn described, along with the mother, their father was also there. Straightening, the others following suit, Rodessa addressed her parents*

Rodessa: Morning Mother, Father. Did you sleep well?

Puppy & Thorn: G’Morning, Mama, Papa.

Mother: Morning, my little angels! My, I wasn’t expecting all three. I’ll make more. Would you girls like an English breakfast or pancakes.

Puppy: P-Pancakes!!!

Rodessa & Thorn: English Breakfast, please.

*The girls made their way to their respective places at the table. Once seated, Rodessa turned to her father, straight backed and began to speak to him formally*

Rodessa: I hope the revised proposal was to your liking, sir?

Engetsu: It’s an improvement. I would have liked if you had completed the task by yourself, but knowing the amount of time you took to complete the first draft… well, summer would have met us twice before you would have realised your mistakes, now wouldn’t it?

*The man slid the familiar thick file across the table. On the folder cover, a stamped ‘approved’ in red ink was emblazoned. However, in the corner, also in red ink, was, in neat, yet bold calligraphy, the words ‘BARELY’, much to the annoyance of the girls at the table. Puppy looked at her father in a manner reminiscent of her namesake, Thorn clicked her tongue disdainfully, while Rodessa merely smiled, cool, calm, mockingly*

Rodessa: You. Judging me for getting help. Oh, sir, regretful as I am for my incompetence there, I believe blame lies at the hands of the man who was supposed to be my teacher. My apologies. However, I do recall stories of a certain wolf who required the help of a fox and a divine being to reforge his people. In light of that, pray tell why would it be a crime to do the same?

*Leaning forwards, eyes closed in the parody of a pleasant smile, the girl absently tapped the folder to her lips as she continued.*

Rodessa: In light of that, it seems rather hypocritical, wouldn’t you say?

SFX: SLAM!

Mother: That. Is. Enough. Both. Of. You.

*The mother’s smiled seemed more threatening than inviting as she banged down the food on the table, breaking into the argument, especially since the youngest at the table was practically on the verge of tears. The mother soon drifted to her side, lying comforting hands on her back as she sniffed*

Puppy: D-don’t fight…. Don’t… W-WAAAAAAA!!!

Engetsu: *Sigh*....

*Doing his best to ignore the sobbing child, Engetsu dug into his meal, a task which he seemed to struggle with. His eyes often drifting over to the weeping child, though quickly dropping at the mother’s sharp looks as she did her best to calm Puppy, while Thorn, eyes suspiciously wet, kept her mouth in a grim line, features akin to stone. This only seemed to drain whatever energy Rodessa may have had, seeing the states of her alters, feeling echoes of their emotions running through their mental connection*

Rodessa [Telepathically]: D-Damn it, you two… calm down.

*Any reply she may have gotten was interrupted as the youngest felt a pair of gentle masculine hands lifted her up from the chair, holding her against a firm, yet warm chest, familiar arms and scent embraced her, offering her comfort. The tears slowing into hiccups at the quiet sounds, almost close to a purr than a hush.*

Huxian: You seem to start earlier and earlier. Not even ten and there’s already tears. What did you do this time?

Engetsu: I don’t recall doing anything that warrants crocodile tears.

Huxian: Warranted or not, it is your fault that she is upset. Why not try being a comforting father, if only once?

*The youngest in Huxian’s arms reached out to her father, however, Engetsu remained unmoved.*

Engetsu: *Sips Coffee* She just after attention and I’m busy. If you insist on playing with her then so be it. I, on the other hand, will not coddle an over cocky, entitled, little brat who can’t even make a half decent proposal on her own. *Cocks head to the side* Need I remind you that this is both of your fault that we’re in the predicament we’re in now.

*Engetsu set his mug on the table, as if he hadn’t just stepped on the heart of the youngest alter, nor caused his friend’s eyes to darken. However, Thorn, eyes wide and lips pressed so hard together they were practically white, could hold her tongue no longer, jumping to her feet*

Thorn: What did you say? My fault? Are you out of your cotton picking mind?

Engetsu: Watch your damn mouth, you insignificant brat!

Thorn: *Shock* You… You are worse than scum. I hate you with every fiber of my being. I can’t stand you! Ever since I’ve grown up, fallen in love, you’ve been angry and bitter, colder than ice and you have the nerve, that gaul, the audacity to judge and belittle me! Me, your only child!

Rodessa: Well, I’m sorry that I’m not the puppet you so sorely wanted. I am going to reforge our people to my way, with or without you. And when I do, don’t even think about trying to crawl back into my good graces.

*Standing abruptly, face strained but eyes ablaze with determination, she didn’t even notice her breathing had become ragged*

Puppy: RO!

Thorn: C-calm down or-

*As she was warning her, Rodessa stumbled back into the chair, her head dipped as she rested it in her hands.*

Rodessa: I am… I will be fine. Just tired. You both haven't been out in a while, so I need to adjust, that’s all. *Huff huff* I’m not sleeping well and having to deal with this-

*She gestured to her father*

Rodessa: -doesn't help in the slightest. I just need to calm down… G-give me a sec.

*After the older girl seemed to gather herself, she finally noticed that there was an extra person in the room. She surveyed Huxian. He was wearing finer western style attire: a waistcoat-glasses combo. He looked quite handsome, enough so that it caught even her off guard. The thick fraims did suit him, but she couldn’t help but wonder why was he wearing them.*

Mother: Well, look who’s dressed up.

Huxian: *Inclining Head* I thought it was appropriate. Glad you like it.

Mother: Trying to impress someone?

Huxian: *Hint Of Teasing* Ma’am, i assure you, my intentions are pure *Chuckle*

Rodessa: *Blush*...

Engetsu: *Mutter* Stop flirting with my wife, fox. It’s bad enough you have your paws on my child.

Puppy: *Bright Smile tail wagging* Kitty looks like a prince!

Huxian: You like it?
Puppy: Yea you should dress like this all the time!!! So han’some!!!

Thorn: *Taking a breath* IT does look good on ya. Your ass doesn't look that bad as well. *Grin*

Huxian: *Smirk* Pervert.

Thorn: And proud of it, sugar.

Engetsu: Sickening.

*Ignoring the grumbling male, Huxian merely fixed his gaze on Rodessa with a winsome smile doing little to hide the heated gaze*

Huxian: What about you?

Rodessa: ?!... Um… Well, it’s very becoming of you, Lord Yin.

*The remaining girls merely sat back at the table, beginning to eat their meals in a manner reminiscent of popcorn as they watched their entertainment that was Rodessa and Huxian. Neither seemed to notice. With slow, deliberate movements, Huxian approached Rodessa, never breaking eye contact, lips a confident smirk*

Huxian: Is that so? And we’re using the formalities - my, my, are we embarrassed?

Rodessa: *Gulp, Restraining her excitement.* W-what is it that you’re expecting from m-me? And y-yes, that is so.

*She looked around the room for help, however, the look on Thorn’s face said ‘You’re on your own. Good luck!’ and the other girls were no help either. Catching her chin with his free hand and thus her attention once more, Huxian leaned forward and gave a seductive whisper.*
Huxian: You’re going to have to get used to it, my Lady. I’m stealing you away for a week.

Rodessa: EEP!

*Her face seemed to flood crimson, mind jumping to many different conclusions, not at all helped by her over imagination and the way his hand moved from her jaw, trailing back to her ear and threading her hair through his fingers. Eyes half lidded, he closed just that little more space, lips hear her ear, enough that she could feel his lips brushing the ridges as he spoke, smirk curling his lips*

Huxian: For training, of course.

Mother: *Whistle* Gods Damn it, sex appeal nine thousand, you better dial it back abit. There are children watching.

*Huxian cocks head to the side and offers a closed eyed smile that would almost have seemed innocent if not for that hint of amusement dancing at the corners of his mouth*

Huxian: Oh? I’ve not done anything...yet. All I did was merely inform her about our little training session coming up.

Mother: Mmmm hm. And I’m the Queen of Sheba.

*Not thrown at all by her disbelieving tone, Huxian merely bowed mockingly*

Huxian: Then welcome, your majesty, to our humble abode. It is quite noisy, but I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Mother: *Shaking head* I can’t with you, Hue. Nuh uh, not today. *Smirk*

*As the girl’s mother assisted the little one in wiping her face, Huxian turned his attention back to the young woman, hand trailing her tense back, gently massaging her shoulders, tense and knotted from stress, soothing the aching muscles into relaxation. Finally, feeling her unwind under his touch,he gave her a good morning kiss, before turning his attention to the coffee.*

Mother: *Pout* Lucky...I wish I had someone who would do that to me…

Huxian: Ah, unfortunately, you already have a pet man, why don’t you train him? Taming wild beasts is something of a specialty, after all.

Mother: Well...Yeah~ that a good idea.

*She looked at Engetsu, who was thoroughly ignoring the two*

Engetsu: No.

Mother: Hum~ What was it?

Engetsu: …

Mother: That’s what I thought.

Rodessa: *Grin, Whip noise* Pft.

Mother: Now, Hue, will she be needing to pack?
Huxian: No, no need. I’ll have her clothes be made there. All she’ll need is her coat for the travel.

Mother: That’s fine-

Engetsu: No. She will pack.

Mother: Oh what’s your problem now?!

*Engetsu glared at Huxian. Huxian returned it with an unfazed smile, knowing what Engetsu was about to say, to the point that, when Engetsu opened his mouth, Huxian could mimic everything, even down to the timing.*

Engetsu & Huxian: ‘A man who buys clothes for a woman wants to undress her.’

Huxian: Or so they say. But this is work, nothing more.

Thorn: Waaaaaay~ Too late for that anyway.

Engetsu: *Glass cracking under his grip* How. Late.

Rodessa: *Deadpan* I’m half tempted to leave it there.

Mother: If you do, he’ll start frothing at the mouth.

Thorn: Not that late. He won’t do it even if I beg, so calm your tits.

Engetsu: *Huff.*

Mother:.... Eh… little girl, stop send the ‘huff, just fuck me already’ vibes at the table. Have class and do that when you at his. Oh, and don’t forget to use-

Engetsu: NOOOOO! That’s it! I’m going with you!

Rodessa: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!!!

Huxian: *Clap twice* Now, now. Heel, both of you. Like I said, this is purely business. I have a tight schedule, so we’ll be far too busy to even do anything while were there. understand … father-in-law?

Engetsu: *Colour draining from face* Don’t you ever call me that again, fluff ball.

Huxian: *Chuckle* Oh? Why is that? It’s what you’re going to become, one way or another, right?

Engetsu: I’ll kill you.

Puppy: NO FIGHTING!!!!

Thorn: Hurt him and I’ll skin you alive.

Engetsu: *Huff*....

Rodessa: Hue, if we’re done here, shall we get ready?

Huxian: Sure.

*With that, the girl left the kitchen, all too relieved to be away from her father, while the two altars faded away to rejoin her once more, which seemed to ease the strain further. With one last winning smile t the two remaining in the kitchen, Huxian followed. Soon, the two slipped back into Rodessa’s room, the girl closing and locking the door behind them. That done, she lightly moved to the vanity, sitting upon it with crossed legs and a smirk on her face as her eyes landed on her lover.*

Rodessa: *Raised brow, smile* So, you want to undress me? And here, all this time, I thought you were being a sweet guardian. But maybe you’re more perverted than I?

*A laugh on his lips, Huxian merely sidled to her, hands either side of her on the vanity as his eyes, glittering with humour, met hers, losing the fight on his facial expression, which soon slipped into a fanged grin*

Huxian: Though it may have its perks, I assure you, my intentions are pure…

Rodessa: Like freshly turned soil?

Huxian: *Quirked lips* Something like that. Saying that, the look in your eyes says you’re the one who wishes to strip me.

Rodessa: *Sarcastic* Me? My lord, never! I’m a respectable young lady, after all. How could I do something so… impure.

*Snickering, Huxian merely closed the little distance between them to steal a kiss before resting his forehead against hers.*

Huxian: Ah yes, your intentions are as pure as my own, are they not?

Rodessa: *Chuckle* Whatever, Come here.

*With elegant movements, Huxian lifted the girl into his arms and carried her to the bed, dropping her onto the soft mattress*

Rodessa: To ‘bed me’ so soon! Oh my, I thought you said-

Huxian: The restrictions are still there, dear heart. Sorry, you know the rules.

Rodessa: Yeah, yeah... But it does make me a little sad.

*The girl removed the ribbon holding his hair in place. It rained down like a vail around them. With skillful fingers, she unbuttoned the waistcoat and shirt, exposing his toned form. She reached out to stroke his frame, however, he caught her hand, instead bringing it to his lips.*

Rodessa: We’re going to be too busy to fool around. Maybe it’s because of the length of time we were apart, but... I want to be close to you. I wish to touch you more.

Huxian: *Formal tone, Dominant Eyes* Want or not, it won’t be quite so easy to do so. After all, there is much I need to teach you. I’m not a kind taskmaster. I’ll be putting you through your paces until you’re cursing my name. While it’s true that at night we could play as much as your capable, during the day, I won’t be holding back. Not only would it be a waste of time if I did, you wouldn’t benefit from it and I respect you far too much to not give you my all. As such, you will be treated as any other soldier. Understood?

Rodessa: Yes sir.

Huxian: There’s that fire...Good girl. Now-

*With a swift tug, the girl fell on her back. She looked up at his now glowing eyes as he slipped onto the bed, reaching up to remove the glasses, only for Rodessa to grasp his wrist*

Rodessa: *Smirk* At least keep the glasses on.

Huxian: You...like them?

Rodessa: I do.

*Still a little baffled by the reveal of this new kink, Huxian lowered his hand from his face, leaving the glasses where they were, Rodessa’s hand falling from his wrist once more. Catching it, he kissed the knuckles, before entwining his fingers in hers and pressing the hand back on the mattress. With the other, he cupped the girl’s jaw, tilting her head up so he could claim her lips for a long moment, before he trailed his hand down her neck, following the path of his fingers with kisses and nibbles, enough to make her squirm slightly underneath him.

Breathing heavy, she reached up with her free hand, fingers grasping at his open shirt, knotting into the material as she dragged him closer, gasping slightly as the movement made his ministrations that little bit more aggressive. He snickered, his amusement humming against the skin at the crook of her neck. He didn’t need words to get what she wanted.

Huxian: *Fondly* Impatient brat. Very well. Since it’ll be you playing to my tune for a while in this coming week, it’s only fair that, at least this time, your wish is my command, my lady.

[End]

No comments:

Post a Comment