Friday 29 June 2018

A New Day Brings The Sun Pt 4



Huxian: *Sultry, commanding tone* Roza, look at me.

*Almost as if hypnotised, Rodessa found herself following the instruction, watching as Huxian took a long draught from her glass before leaning against the arm of her chair, tilting her head up before capturing her lips in a deep kiss. The crisp taste of wine burned as she could herself drinking it from him, her body feeling hot, tingling. Was it the liquor that was the cause, or…?

She was almost dazed as Huxian ended the kiss once she had drained the last drop from his mouth*

Rodessa: I… I think I could get drunk of this…

Huxian: Please do.

*Face flushing and her heart fluttering in her chest, Rodessa gazed up at him, eyes half lidded*

Rodessa: *Blush* Y-you’re acting like a dirty old man.

Huxian: *Chuckle* How cruel, but not entirely untrue. Though technically near ageless, I am far older than yourself. Now, my lady...shall we enjoy our meal?

Rodessa: *Shy Smile* Yes sir.

*Smirk quirking his lips, Huxian elegantly walked back to his seat. Sipping on his wine delicately, his eyes remained on his love, only lowering briefly to eat his meal. A little flustered, or perhaps flattered, by the attention, Rodessa shyly followed suit. The meal was exquisit, the music romantic, the ambience created by the serving staff perfect.

The lord wined and dined the lady for far longer than she was used to. Though, this was a date that could only truly be experienced by an adult. She truly felt satisfied by the thought and wouldn’t, couldn’t, ask for more.

The main meal was served and received with praise, with all that was left to be offered being desert. However, before it could arrive, Huxian carefully spirited the now somewhat tipsy girl from the room, but not before making a request of the staff*

Huxian: Thank you, that will do. Please, if you could take it to my room, we’ll have it there.

*It wasn’t difficult for Huxian’s hawk-like eyes to notice the pout that crossed Rodessa’s face as he spoke, an amused chuckle gracing his lips*

Huxian: Now now, no need to pout, desert will be waiting for us in our room. I’m aware of how cranky my lady becomes should she not receive her offering...(Sweets)

Rodessa: *Huff* Don’t Treat me like a kid!

*With the liquor running through her system, the girl staggered a little, but for the most part she seemed aware of her surroundings. Even so, the lack of grace was something he hadn’t seen from her in some time. Smirk quirking his lips, Huxian could only shake his head fondly at the sight. Creeping close to the girl, who gazed up at him with the pout firmly puckering her lips, Huxian couldn’t resist the urge to taste them. She jolted, but he didn’t linger long enough for her to adapt, leaving her scrambling to straighten up her appearance in a poor attempt to hide her fluster. Feeling the warm fondness rise in him once again, he couldn’t help but draw her closer, a firm hand on her waist, guiding her carefully back through the hotel restaurant.

As they left, an odd scent reached Rodessa’s nose. Burning? From the kitchen, perhaps?*

Rodessa: Hue?

Huxian: What is it love?

Rodessa: Something’s burning.

Huxian: It’s nothing to be concerned about. It’s only the kitchen. Shall we?

Rodessa: *Nod*.....

*Setting off once again, they reached reception, where a (now familiar) female staff member bowed her head to Huxian, though her eyes were noticeably puffy and red, even as she glared darkly at the girl in Huxian’s arms. Not wanting to waste any precious oxygen by spewing poisonous words, Rodessa couldn’t help but smugly flash her engagement ring, smiling sweetly at the disgruntled employee before saying a slightly more genuine goodnight to the deskman*

Huxian: *Wicked smile* What a troublesome creature you are.

Rodessa: Are you blaming me for that? Tell me, Mr Fox, just whom do you think I learned my tricks form?

Huxian: *Soft snicker* So you’re blaming little old me?

Rodessa: Who else? Remember, I was innocent before a certain fluff ball came into my life and taught me a lot of naughty things.

Huxian: *Raised brow* ‘Naughty things’? My lady, I’m sure I don’t know what you’re referring to.

Rodessa: Playing innocent? Fine. Then I guess you weren't planning to teach me any more naughty things tonight? *Flippantly* Oh well, can’t blame a girl for trying.

Huxian: Well…If that is what my lady wishes, then who am I to- you know… if my lady incists then who am I to-

Rodessa: Uh huh~ That's what I thought, fluff.

*Snuggling closer to the young man, she smirked knowingly at the scent that tickled and teased at her senses - his scent. The smug expression remained fixed to her lips as they reached their assigned room, enough that it easily drew her partner’s attention*

Huxian: *Curious* What is it?

Rodessa: Oh nothing, nothing at all. I just think the alcohol’s getting to me…

Huxian: Perhaps some fresh air would go you some good? Oh, and this.

*As he opened the door, a decadent spread of fruit salad lay before them on the ornate table. Rodessa’s eyes sparkled at the sight, but she wrestled the expression down, keeping her composure the best she could when she felt the hungry gaze watching her. Even so, she could feel her face heating, but she was nothing if not stubborn, her voice steady as she spoke*

Rodessa: It looks lovely, but I think I should calm myself down first… Um...you said before something about the balcony?

*Rather than verbally replying, Huxian snapped his fingers accommodatingly, the doors at the other end of the room opening slowly, allowing the cool evening air to drift inside. With a hand gently at the small of her back, he ushered her outside like a gentleman. The cold January breeze whipped around the two, bringing a chill, however, Huxian wrapped his arms around the girl, resting his head at the crook of her neck, his higher body temperature warming the smaller form like a heated blanket*

Rodessa: Hue…

Huxian: *Relaxed* Hm~?

Rodessa: You smell… really good. Is this the reason why you’re a little more-?

Huxian: Forward? I hadn’t really thought about it....but it is that time of year for me. My mate is here in my arms...so beautiful and spirited, strong yet vulnerable and wanting me in return...Why wouldn’t I feel desire? I would need to be dead and buried not to want you.

Rodessa: *Flustered* H-Hue… I….. you know well we could-

Huxian: No...no. We made a vow and we need to honour it, understood?

Rodessa: Yeah…

*A little disheartened, the girl sighed, before pausing, her attention caught by something else - another scent. It was faint, but it was there*

Rodessa: Burning...Hue, something-!

Huxian: Calm down. We usually burn the trash around this hour. To the mundane, they wouldn’t notice it, but you, my dear... your nose is far too sensitive.

Rodessa: I think we should contact the troops-

Huxian: Thinking of other men when you should be focused on me...I must say, I’m a little jealous.

Rodessa: Wait, not that, not-

Huxian: That’s three times you’ve mentioned them today.

*Huxian spun the girl around, pressing his hands on either side of the marbled rail, staring down at the now trapped girl*

Huxian: *Low, husky voice, doment tone* Roza, when were alone like this, I’m your priority. Nothing and no one else, understood?

*The girl shivered with excitement, running a finger though the buttoned down shirt*

Rodessa: ‘Territorial little thing, aren’t you?’

Huxian: *Smirk* Oh? What’s this, throwing my words back at me, huh? Cheeky thing. Though...not entirely untrue. Come on then, let’s get back inside.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment