Sunday 29 January 2017

Mm...Yaoi on Ice!



Tara: Hey everyone! Welcome back! It’s us again with another OOC blog! So, Today we…..Um….

*Is distracted by Nadia, who appears to be staring intently at something*

Tara: Um...Nadia? I’m pretty sure you’re drooling over there….Are you looking at Yaoi again?

Nadia: hm…? Wad you say? *Hides the Yuri on Ice doujin* ‘N noooo - for god sake, why does everyone think I always obsess over yaoi? I’ve got my sights on something more delicious! Lookie lookie!

*Tara eyes Nadia for a moment, just to make sure the Doujin is definitely not coming back yet, before looking over to see what has Nadia so distracted*

Tara: Ooooh! Is that the menu we were given from True Believers? I’m glad they’re doing that this time. I think we did so well last year we didn’t have enough time to even think about buying food until it had pretty much all gone.

Nadia: Don’t jinx it! Every con’s different. Remember what happened at Mall Con? We didn’t do so well, remember? But, yeah, the menu looks pretty good, but I’ll reserve judgment and my critics till it’s in my gut. Hey, ‘n if all goes tits up, then there’s Mci deez near by ^.^

Tara: Ah, I think that we didn’t do as well at Mall Con because it was a bit of a different atmosphere, since it was….well, in the middle of a shopping mall, rather than it being focused entirely around comics, but I get what you mean. I’ll do my best not to jinx us. I’m hoping that the food is good though and we won't need to fall back onto Mc Donalds. So, is there anything you’re looking forwards to?

Nadia: MONEY! Getting payed mola! That paper! And any YOI doujin I can find, but mainly MONEY!!!!!!!!

Tara ...I meant about the food, dear.

Nadia: Ummm... there are a few of our faves there, like the danish pastries. That alway does well. Also, there have a few east asian meals… that could easily get fucked up. *Cough couch* Tesco, Asda….. Every time you see a stall at London Con that’s not inside with the events, over priced and subpar crap *cough cough* Excuse me, I think I might be coming down with something there.

Tara: Like salt, perhaps?

Nadia: Weeeeeeell, my doctor did say I have a smidge too much in my diet, buuut what does he know :P

Tara: Well, as long as not too much is thrown in this direction, otherwise we’ll be buried in it way before we get to the con! Lol.

Nadia: Pft! Hahaha! Don’t worry, I’ll save it for the con.  Oh! I almost forgot! On the day, we’ll have our top three best cosplays and we’ll show them the post after the event! I’m looking forward to it ^.^

Tara: Yeah, that’s always fun! I mean some people really go all out on cosplays. I totally wish I could do that. Some people make their own costumes so well they look professionally made, too! So I’m always looking forwards to see that! I bet you’ll be looking for the best Sebastian Cosplay, right?

Nadia: As long as I don't see a sim cosplay: the laziest damn cosplay arround!!!!! Jezuz people, go hard or go home!!!! +.+ But no, not this year! It's all about Victor and Yuri/s this year ^.^

Tara: Mind you, I’d have to agree. It’d be pretty awesome to see the Skating cast. If they can do it in character, even better. It’d be funny if we see a Yurio having a go at Victor or a Yuri K and Victor interaction. Though….uh….keeping it PG, of course, cause I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t want security busting down the doors to drag people off for PDA. lol

Nadia: Not that I mind if, it's in character :P But yeah, I get ya. Seriously, I'm both looking forward to and regretting dressing up. I’ll be going as N! Yes, I know, it's an easy but lazy cosplay buuuut it's hella lot better than just having a green diamond over my head *Still not letting it go*

Tara: I’ll admit, I’ve not thought one over for myself this year, but I’m sure I’ll think of something :) I mean if I went as T, considering where T is right now, I have options. Lol

Nadia: go for it.

Tara: We’ll see. I’ll surprise you. Maybe. Lol.

Nadia: Go for it! Would be fun to see you in something other than that hoody this year :P
Oh! I know, we can have ourselves a little photoshoot this year, too! It could be fun.

Tara: Sorry, Monokuma! No evil dis-bear this year. *pets the hoodie* But that could be cool. Assuming we have the time? We might be busy (hopefully!) but it’ll be fun if we can :)

Nadia: Well, if you get there early enough we could :P Remember, I’m gonna be killing 8-9 hours befor it starts. Ariving at midnight TT.TT The things I do for you guys.

Tara: I’ll be sure to give you a bell once I’m there so we can sort things out :) I would have joined you, but, well, work, you know?

Nadia: Hahaha, I know.  Anyway let’s wrap this up, shall we? Remember guys, we’re gonna be at table A3 if you wanna see us. We have a lot planned and a lot of madness for you all. So drop by! Say hi! And spend spend spend!!!!!

Tara: Or, you know, grace us with your wonderful presence so you can have fun with us. Lol ...And maybe let Nadia get her Yuri on Ice fix. Lol

Nadia: UMMMM... YOI doujin…. Now, where did I put that book?

Tara: Since Nadia is distracted by the Yaoi, I’ll see us out. Until next time, Agents!

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment