Thursday 12 July 2018

A New Day Brings The Sun Pt 8



Huxian: *Low Whisper* Look at me.

*A faint blush formed on her cheeks as she gazed up into his eyes. He took her tiny hand in his, raising it his lips and kissed it. Eyes locked onto hers, he winked, before his form began to change in front of her eyes. His body became younger, his form shorter until finally, rather than an adult was instead a boy in his mid teens. His hair was shorter, his eyes carrying a more youthful glow. Meeting her eyes once more, he smiled before resting his head on hers*

Huxian: Better? We’re both kids now.

*Rodessa leaned up, rubbed her nose against his.*

Rodessa: Does that mean I have to love you differently?

Huxian: Love me however you wish. ‘Love me, and fluff me, and snuggle with me for ever and ever’.

Rodessa: Stupid… don't use my words agent me.

Huxian: Of course my lady.

*Huxian nuzzled into the girl’s cheek, before quickly tickling her sides until her moodiness gaze way into peels of laughter. Only then, once he was certain that she wouldn’t just go back to sulking did he ‘give in’ to her pleas and ceice his relentless attacks. Chuckling, he flopped onto the bed, relaxing a little, even as he felt Rodessa squirm slightly under him until he wasn’t quite crushing her. With a grin, he drew her closer as she clung to his chest and snuggled into his warmth*

Huxian: *Soft whisper* Hey

Rodessa: Hm?

Huxian: While this is only a temporary thing, just waiting for it to pass will be boring, especially since we don’t know quite how long it’ll take. Unless you feel like you need to sleep at all - and if you do I certainly don’t mind the cuddles - if you feel up to it, there’s still plenty we can see around town. I certainly don’t mind if we make today all about you.

*The girl lay there thinking for the moment. In her current tiny form of a body, she wouldn't be able to walk around much without becoming exhausted far too easily.*

Rodessa: *Shakes head* I don't mind going out, but… I want to stay in the hotel. If we go walking around too much, my energy will… you know. And I may be in this body, but something tells me I dont have the same level of stamina as my adult self.

Huxian: Fair enough. Like I said, even if this situation isn’t the best, I’m making today about you. So, if you want to stay here, that’s fine. There’s plenty of things we can do here, if you feel bored. How do you feel about a spa and pool area? I can easily get you a swimming costume. If all else fails, there’s an entertainment room as well.

Rodessa: *Enthusiastic* Sure, Sounds like it could be fun… Eh the pool I mean.  

*With a grin, glad that Rodessa seemed to be enjoying his various suggestions, Huxian soon set about getting everything they would need to enjoy the facilities of the Hotel. It was easy enough for him to order a swimming costume and adjust it so that it would fit her. Soon, the two made it to the pool, though not without a little stumbling on Rodessa’s behalf, unused to being back to such a small size. Things started off well at first, though as Rodessa predicted, she didn’t have huge amounts of energy and swimming in a smaller body than she was used to did tire her out much sooner than either of them would really liked. Stubborn as she was, she kept trying to keep up of course, though Huxian could see her mood quickly plumitting into frustration. The banter between them became near zero and her brow became more and more furrowed until when she was finally forced to sit on the poolside to rest, she was all out glowering*

Huxian: If you keep looking like that, people will think you’re on a timeout instead of having a rest. Relax a bit. *poking between her brows* You’ll end up with a trench

Rodessa: HUMF!!!! Who’s on timeout!!!! I’m a grown ass woman have this tiny ass body…

Huxian: You’ll have people glaring at me for teaching the ‘tiny ass child’ such language, dearheart.

Rodessa: *Baring tiny fangs* TISK!!!! HUE, I SWEAR TO THE GODS!!!!!  And you look no better - you look like you’re in your tweens!!! And they can all SUCK IT!!!!!!

Huxian: Pft! Alright, alright, all power to the tiny people! Ultimate power from tiny packages. You are the definition of a genie. I bow and grovel before your ultimateness.

*The girl growled, eyes flashing and fangs bared. Were she in her adult form it would look quite menacing, but in her childlike form it just came across as she were about to have a tantum. Honestly, Huxian just thought it was utterly adorable and couldn’t stop himself from cooing and kissing her cheek.

As if breaking a spell, the girl seemed to ‘age up’ slightly to match his age, leaving Huxian blinking in surprise*

Huxian:...I...hadn’t realised we entered a fairy tale. True love’s kiss breaking a spell…?

Rodessa: *Shock*....

Venus: No, but wouldn’t that be something?

Rodessa?: Why are you here woman?

Venus: Aw, so scawee~! Don't be mean, don't bare your fangs, I'm here to drop some exposition! Don't you want to hear it?

Rodessa?: No.

Venus: awwwwwww!!!!! Come on!!!!~

Huxian: If it’ll help, by all means. If nothing else it’d be good to understand what just happened. I assume your ‘exposition’ is related to that…?

Venus: *Pout* Glad someone wants to hear me.

Rodessa: Hm? Did you say somethin’?

Venus: WELL! The peach pill is wearing off. I’m Sure Lord T said this before, but you’ll be back to normal by morning. The more the poison is neutralised, the more of your original body will returned. Also, a little exercise doesn't hurt. Makes the antidote work faster ya know?

Huxian: It...makes sense, if you think about it. When poisoned one should try not to move to much to avoid it spreading faster due to increased circulation. So to get the Peach Pill antidote to purge your body faster, increasing your circulation should work, in theory. Is that why she’s already regained this much of her form then? Because we were swimming?

Venus: Um~ kinda. That and you did make her heart race with that kiss.

Rodessa? & Rodessa: I kill you woman. Say any more and you’ll on a one way ticket to rebirth town.

Venus: *Dark Flirty* How frightening! Killing love! Oh no, well, we can't have that.

Huxian: Is it that embarrassing? I honestly find it flattering that you enjoy my kisses. And if its helping you...Like you said earlier on when discussing what people think and say. ‘They can all suck it’, I believe it was?

Rodessa: W-who? Embarrassed!!!!!!!

Huxian: Although….anger is also a way to get the blood pumping. *Sly smile*  Are you not just teasing and actually trying to add help there, Lady Venus?

Venus: Yes and no...plus she's fun to tease, don't you think?

*The goddess snapped her fingers, changing the girl’s outfit to something more her size, accommodating her now older body.*

Venus: Anyway toodle loo! This girl’s got to go. Places to be, hearts to break, rod to take and all. You know how it is right little girl? Hm~?

Rodessa: *Angry, Blush* FUCK OFF WOMAN!!!!

Venus: *Sing song* At least I can get fucked~ Bye little girl~!

*And with that, waggling her fingers in a coquettish manner, she vanished in a flurry of rose petals, which landed over the water and pool edge like wedding confetti. With a cough, Huxian carefully flicked several petals from his hair and shoulders.*

Huxian: Well….that was….a thing.

Rodessa: *Twitching Eye*.....

Huxian: Ahem...Well, at least we have some good news. At least we know how to get you back into your adult form before too long and even if we just relaxed for today, you’ll be an adult again before tomorrow and poison free.

Rodessa: ...I’m going to get us some towels. We’ll come back later, but right now I wanna let the wind cool me off.

Huxian: Are you sure? I don’t mind getting them if you feel like you need to relax a little or get used to changes in height again?

Rodessa: No, no. I’ll go. You relax. You’ve been taking care of me for a while now, so I can at least do this much.

Huxian: Well...if you’re sure. See you in a bit then.

*Trying to calm herself, the girl made her way back to the hotel lobby. The man at the front desk, not needing a word said to him (after all, she was wearing a damp swimming costume), handed her two fluffy towels and cotton robes with a bow.

As the man handed her what she needed, Rodessa could faintly hear the whispers of a group of young men. Trying to ignore them, she turned a corner and attempted to walk away, but her ears could still pick up their words.*

Young Man 1: Yes, she's pretty cute, don't you think?

Young Man 2: Nah, not my type.

Young Man 3: Should we ask her out? She's got a cute body right.

*The girl raised a brow, a disgusted look came across her face as she sped up a little turning a corner.*

Young Man 1: Uh! Where’s she going??

Young Man 3: Hey! Excuse me, miss!!

*The girl sped up a little more. The pool seemed a million miles away. The young men were definitely following her now! She threw the towels in her hands at them as she felt a cold hand touch her skin.*

Rodessa: Dont touch me!!!

Young Man 3: Come on, don’t be like that. Not in front of my friends. So… what's your name? We wanna get to know you better.

Young Man 1: Yeah, you're pretty cute, so-

Rodessa:*Shaken* I-I have a fiance! The owner of the hotel! So, if you don't mind, I would like to leave!

Young Man 2: What a transparent lie. Just have a few drinks with us. No heart, right?

Rodessa: NO! I-

Huxian: Seem to be making new friends? Reminds me of the time we went to Paris.

*It appeared that Huxian had either heard the argument or somehow felt Rodessa’s distress, because the man himself had appeared - not in the tween form he had been using previously, but his adult state. While he smiled fondly to Rodessa, his eyes scanned over the boys with a cool disinterest, as if they were mere ants that could be easily crushed under his foot. The young men themselves seemed shaken by his mere presence*

Rodessa: *Joy* Hue!!!

Front Desk Man: Oh, Mr owner, you’re here. I wanted to offer you… is everything alright here?

Huxian: Oh yes, quite alright. After all, you boys were just leaving now, aren’t you?

*The boys faces turned a deadly shade of white before they turned and fled. The front desk man offered a bow, handing the girl a package before picking up the towels and robes that Rodessa had used as weapons before.*

Front Desk Man:  I’ll speak to the pests… eh…. Guests and make sure they’re educated in how to approach a lady, and clearly state the master’s Fiance is of limits.

Huxian: My sincerest thanks, good sir.

Front Desk Man: Please, alow me to fech you new towels and robes. In the meantime, please enjoy the gardens. Regardless of the weather, it should still be warm, please, My Lord, Lady.

*With a quick bow, he hastily made his way round a corner while Huxian shook his head feeling a little sorry for the man. First his...unfortunate staff member, now this. He was probably terrified Huxian would put the whole lot of them out of business. His luck was almost as bad as Rodessa. Speaking of said girl…*

Huxian: Dear me, I’m beginning to wonder if you have a pheromone that makes all these odd people try to take what is not theres. Perhaps we should invest in a taser? Or a gun. Or a rocket launcher. That should keep creeps away, right?

Rodessa: *Teasingly* Well, according to the old man there and odd man stealing...corrupting his daughter...But the funny thing is, if I do have a pheromone that attracts men, may it only work on you. Even funnier is there is a way to keep them permanently at bay, but you won't do it, now will you?

Huxian: Believe me, if we both hadn’t given a god our word, I would certainly have claimed you fully by now. As it is, Gods are sticklers for vows, darling. If breaking it wasn’t a bad idea anyway, the gods probably would see us as oathbreakers and turn us into….I don’t know...frogs or something. Or worse, dogs.

*Shuddering at the thought of being turned into his hated animal, Huxian shook off his distaste in order to offer his arm to the girl. Once Rodessa had taken it, he began to take them towards the gardens as they fell into asy banter*

Rodessa: *Flirty Chuckle* You would have claimed me fully? In what way, I'm just an innocent lamb here I nothing of your wicked ways so enlighten me, Sir?

Huxian: Pft! True you are innocent, but not that innocent. After all, you’re the one who likes to subtle remind me about it. I should be calling you a little temptress, trying to seduce me from my vow and the holy path or whatever. The Mara to my Buddha…

Rodessa: Hum~ Dear Sir, I have no idea to what you're implying? You are the expert in theses areas, while I only look on from my tower of purty, for I am a maiden, as pure as the driven snow.

*Lips curling into a grin at her response, Huxian merely ussured Rodessa from the path and towards a hidden part of the garden. There, already waiting for them was two warm plush towels and silken robes folded up on a sofa-like garden chair. Upon an ornate glass table rested two glasses. Continuing his banter, Huxian lead her towards it*

Huxian: Mmhm? Is that so? Somehow...if I am such a corrupting force as you claim, you couldn’t possibly be driven snow pure. After all, by this point, surely you would have a few dark marks here and there from my horrible taintedness? Such the sinner that I am, woe is me, for I shall forever suffer from my twisted self corrupting such angelic purity!

Rodessa: *Trying not to laugh* As if the Casanova would give up his ways, stealing and breaking hearts of young maidens across the realms, even stealing the heart and hand of the maden in the tower. Now all that left is to devour your prey and yet you halt at kissing distence from your prey. Clinging to a vow you desperately wish to break. Dear sir, if you do not intend on devouring your prey, toying with her like an animal, what shall you do now? Pity this poor lamb and do tell me, Sir?

*The girl looked at him with a wonton expression. It didn’t take him long to get the hint. Drawing the girl closer, he snapped his fingers and the package that had been given to Rodessa opened itself. From inside, a bottle levitated out and began to pour it’s contents into the two waiting glasses. While the bottle did this, Huxian turned his attention to Rodessa, leading her to the sofa-chair and sat down, pulling the girl close to him, brushing her damp hair from her face even as he pulled one of the robes around her shoulders*

Huxian: Prey, my dear, is a fleeting thing, only giving enjoyment for a brief time while it is played with, only contenting until it is digested and one becomes hungry once more. Whether lamb, a wolf in sheep’s clothing or a goddess in disguise, what I want with the Lady of the tower isn’t something so fleeting. After all, I don’t wish for a toy, but he one who will stand beside me for all time. If that means that the ‘casanova’ is tamed, then I believe that is a fate I will never regret accepting, because even a thousand conquests would never make a single perfect rose.

*The girl blushed a little, burying her face in his chest, but even then, he could feel her smile. Changing their positions, he lay her on the sofa before resting his head in her chest. For a little while that's where they lay peacefully. Eventually, a few servants were called to bring snacks and a change of clothes for the two, but they left shortly after they had carried out their orders.*

Rodessa: Hue?

Huxian: Mm?

Rodessa: When I’m done with the clan…. Can we get married after? I don't want to waste time with it any more than we have to.

Huxian: Even if we weren’t done with them, the vow will soon be fulfilled. Believe me, the moment it is, an apocalypse would need to happen to stop us.

Rodessa: *Flirty Eyes* Hue…

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment