Sunday 8 July 2018

A New Day Brings The Sun Pt 7



Rodessa: *Sing song tone* Oooo~ Someone got scolded~! What did you do~?

Huxian: *Shifty eyes* Noooooothing….I told you….I just had to deal with a pest problem and I was...a little too enthusiastic about it and maaaaaay have possibly made a hollow spirit. Not that she had all that much inside to burn out aaaaanyway...so maybe she already partly was one….or maybe I was in a hurry and not as careful as I should have…..then again I wasn’t trying too hard anyway...After all I wanted to get back to you…..did you know burned skin smells odd?...but I wanted to make sure I was a good fluff and be there at your side when you woke up...and then I got hungry for BBQ and here we are.

*The girl’s eye twitched. There was a brief moment of silence before she burst out in hysterics, clutching her sides*

Rodessa: Hue… That was in bad… Taste!!! Ahahahahahah Ah ha ah aha!!!! Seriously, you Shishkabobed ‘er! Gods, fluffy! You’re down right evil! Villain! Ahahahahah aha ahhahaha ha ahaaha! You could have just- ahahaha! A-and then you- pffahahahahaha! I can’t! My sides, my sides hurt! I can’t breathe I can’t breathe -hahaha hah ahahaaha!!!!

*Huxian sat back in the leather seat, face slightly pink as he shook his head, even though a grin teased at his mouth, unable to stop his own amusement rising under his bashfulness*

Huxian: Hmph...go ahead and laugh it up all you want, Ro. But...I made a promise when I...let you in.

*His hands clenched tightly on the steering wheel, eyes narrowing at the mere memory of Rodessa’s suffering, a hint of his wilder nature slipping into his tone*

Huxian: I promised that if anyone ever tried to do you harm, even by the smallest amount, I would repay the debt tenfold. You’re mine, Roza. Anyone...be they mundane, mystic or even godly...if they do harm to anyone who belongs to me, they will be punished. And they will suffer.

Rodessa: Pft. How yandere of you.

*The girl rested her hand on his thigh, giving it a squeeze. From the corner of his eye, he could see it, a sweet smile, content on her lips, her expression radiant, as if he had promised her the world and beyond. It never left her expression, even as sleep began to take a hold and her eyes closed, drifting into slumber. Her hand on his leg felt warm, and seemed to reach to his very heart, wrapping it in that same warmth. It was just as he had told Thanatos - she was the tether that kept him grounded, that helped him to care for the world once more. And he knew he would do anything never to let that go again*

Huxian: I try, my love. If it keeps you safe, I’ll do anything.

*His expression softened at his love’s contented expression. Unable to help himself, he stole a kiss from her lips before focusing his attention to the road once more.

The journey was far smoother and, thus, seemed far shorter without the undertone of worry that had thrummed in his veins on the way to the restaurant and he soon found himself smoothly pulling into the Hotel’s parking lot. Rodessa didn’t even stir as he turned off the ignition, and Huxian didn’t have the heart to wake her, especially as she burned a lot of energy with the various forms of healing administered to her after the poisoning. Instead he slipped from the driver's seat, opened the passenger door and gathered the girl into his arms, the faint scent of peach reaching his nose as he tucked her head under his chin and carried her back towards the hotel, tossing the car keys in the direction of a waiting valet as he passed. With sure steps so as not to wake the sleeping beauty in his arms, Huxian carried her up the stairs and into the hotel lobby.

Unfortunately, the change in volume thanks to other guests and the staff disturbed Rodessa a little, stirring in his arms, her eyes fluttering a little, only for her to relax a little more as the scent of who held her reached her nose. Despite being safe in Huxian’s arms, he wasn’t sleeping through the racket and reluctantly opened her eyes, blinking a few times before the scene fully registered before her.

People were staring - both staff and guests, some subtly and some entirely obviously, but all as if Huxian had entered the room carrying a newly wed bride - which meant they were likewise staring at her as said ‘bride’.*

Rodessa: *Panic Blush* Huh? Hue…! P-put me down! W-what… why didn't you wake me!?! Put me down. Right now… Right now!!!!

Huxian: *Snort* ... As my lady wishes…

Huxian [Inner thought]: Pft! Awwww, how cute…So innocent.

*Despite the urge to tease her, he did as asked, gently setting her feet back to the ground, though he didn’t dare let her go. Her legs shook with the mere effort of standing, never mind walking*

Huxian [Inner thought]: Gods, she looks like that deer from the film...what was it, Bambi?

*Watching her stubborn display, Huxian couldn’t help but let out a chuckle, even as he tilted his head, watching her with gentle, protective eyes in case he needed to save her, especially since she had stubbornly tried to stand without his aid. As she stumbled once again, he reached out to steady her, only for it to feel almost like he was touching smoke. Surprised, he paused as her form wavered like an illusion before scattering in a violent gust of wind and peach blossoms. When both Huxian and the watchers could look again without being blinded by air or petals, in the place of the young woman was a small child with lupine ears and fluffy tail laying on the ground in a pile of said woman’s clothing.

More than that was a tall man who had appeared from somewhere and gently cradled the child in his arms. As he stood, he turned to face Huxian, his voice soothing as he spoke*

Man: Fear not, the effects are only temporary. This state is proof the ‘drink’ is working. It will wear off by the morning.

Huxian: My apologies, Sir, but why didn't you explain this to us earlier?

Man: Well… You and I both know she wouldn't have taken it otherwise, now don't we?

*Thinking of his stubborn love, Huxian couldn’t help but snort in agreement*

Huxian: True enough. She’s stubborn that way.

*The corner of the man’s lips kicked up ever so slightly at the comment, but otherwise gave no response. Instead, he snapped his fingers and Rodessa’s jewelry was resized to fit her current child body. Once he was certain that it was fitting her, he carefully handed her to the younger man. With a nod of his head, the man left through the Hotel doors and disappeared from sight.

Waving off the crowd of watchers with afew harsh looks to send gawkers scurrying, Huxian carefully wrapped the girl in the bundle of fabric and ventured back to the room to settle the girl down until she woke once more.

Soon enough, the girl came too. And not long after she realised that the sudden perspective change and extra appendages meant that she was no longer an adult. She frowned, glaring at her stubby fingers - or at least tried to. It seemed her child form could reach ‘pout’ and refused to become anything more threatening, much to her annoyance. Quickly, she looked around for Huxian, soon finding him on the balcony, phone in hand, though she couldn’t make out who he was calling. When he walked back inside, he was faced with pouting child, ears folded back, tail curled around her body, attempting to glare up at him from where she clutched onto a pillow, which looked less like she was white knuckle gripping it and more like a puppy trying to play tug of war.*

Rodessa: *Angry Pout*…..

Huxian [Inner thought]: *Clutching Chest* Awww...Gods, this girls too adorable... I can’t handle it.

Huxian:  *Sweet Tone and Smile* What’s wrong, Angel?

Rodessa: *Puffs Up Cheeks* HUMPH!

Huxian: *Quiet Chuckle* Now what has my lady all upset?

Rodessa: *Mumble*…-erves gone…

Huxian: Beg pardon?

Rodessa: *Angry* MY CURVES ARE GONE!!!!

Huxian: ….Huh… wha-?

Huxian [Inner thought]: That’s why shes pouting?!!!!

Rodessa: *GLARE* Grrrrr!

Huxian: Pft…. Ahahaha ahahaha ah ha ah aha hahahahaha!!!!!

Rodessa: *Ears Pinned Back* DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!!!
*Furious, the Rodessa threw the pillow at Huxian, which bounced harmlessly off him, though he still half dropped onto the bed, laughing hysterically. Even with her adult mind still intact, her tantrums were just as silly and adorable as they were when she really was a child. Still, he at least made a token effort not to injure her pride further, pushing back laughs into a grin which stubbornly refused to leave his face as he climbed onto the bed and pulled her close, even when her tiny hands shoved his chest. It seemed that her physical strength matched her current build (thankfully, otherwise she might have shoved him off the bed all together). As it was, he took advantage of it to tug her closer to him and wrap his arms around her*

Huxin: Oh dear... what are we going to do with you.

Rodessa: *Teary Eyes*What CAN we do when I’m like this…. *Pout* and I waited so long…to have an older body... now I’m tiny again. We can’t even fool around like this…

Huxian: *Uncomfortable* Eh…. Don't say ‘fool around’….. It makes me feel like I'm doing something immoral. Especially considering you’re only wearing my shirt… Though that oversized look is kinda-

Rodessa: Say it fluffy and I’ll rip your dick off.

Huxian: *Snicker* Oooo, scary words! But not very effective with you-

Rodessa: *Growl* Don't say it!

Huxian: -Looking oh so very-

Rodessa: I swear to gods, fluff, I’m not playin’ with you!

Huxian: -Very cute!

*Roaring with rage, the girl shoved Huxian from the bed, though it didn’t seem to affect him much (Hell the bastard seemed to let her, dammit!), especially considering his laughter still rang through the air. Growling, she pounced on him, tiny fingers clenched into fists as she beat his chest as hard as she could, which only seemed to entice more hysterics rather than yelps of pain.

It was only when a knock resounded from the door that the very much (not cute!) ‘adult’ decided to let him go. Picking himself and the heavily pouting girl from the floor, he carefully sat Rodessa back on the bed before answering his ‘saving’ interruption.

A young man holding a wooden chest waited at the other side. Giving him a tip, Huxian took the box with thanks before locking the door behind the retreating figure before he returned to where he had left Rodessa. As he placed the box at the foot of the bed and opened it, he could see Rodessa had once again grabbed another pillow, hugging it to her body as she lay on the quilt, glaring up at him.*

Huxian: Still mad at me?

Rodessa: *Glaring daggers* Does a duck fart under water?

Huxian: *Grin* What a way to say yes.

Rodessa: Humph!!!

Huxian: *Playful sigh* Come now, don't be mad, don’t be mad. I even got you some cute clothes.

*He gave the girl a quick kiss on the cheek before encouraging her to have a look at what was brought in the box and try on what was inside. What they both found...the clothing seemed near victorian in nature. So much so that when Huxian helped fasten a bonnet on her she looked more like a living doll.

Utterly unimpressed, the girl flopped on the bed, making it difficult for Huxian to change her into anything more modern, even through his gifts. It seemed she was trying to make a statement - ‘Treat me like a child, then you have to deal with one’. The mere thought of such a juvenile revenge made him snicker - and promptly catch her foot when the peeved  girl attempted to kick him. Glaring harder, she changed targets and kicked the chest from the bed instead. He could only shake his head*

Huxian [Inner Thoughts]: No use. She’ll keep acting like this unless I can give her better incentive. Very well.

*Snapping his fingers, the spilled contents of the box floated neatly inside the now righted chest, arranging themselves as the box moved to the wardrobe. Sitting at the foot of the bed, he reached over, brushing the bonnet from her head as he stroked his hand over her hair.*

Huxian: *Soft smile* Tell me of your troubles, my lady. I’m certain that your temporarily small stature isn’t the only cause. Talk to me?

Rodessa: *Dejected* I hate this body. I hate that we look like we’re different ages…. I’m gonna look like your ‘charge’ rather than your girl- you fiancee…

Huxian: Hm…When you actually were that age, I do distinctly recall a certain someone proudly proclaiming to be my mate despite all that.

Rodessa: Do you also remember I used to age myself up for you to take me seriously…?

*The girl rolled over, burying her face in the plush cotton of the pillow*

Huxian: *Mischievous smile* I always took you seriously. I just had to love you differently, to suit your age. Like I'm going to have to do for now.

Rodessa: AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! I'm a grown ass woman and I know things now! I know, I'm older and yet I'm trapped looking like this…

*Eyes gentle, Huxian shook his head, carefully prying the pillow away from the girl and drawing her back to him once again so she sat in his lap before lowering his head to her ear*

Huxian: *Low Whisper* Look at me.

*A faint blush formed on her cheeks as she gazed up into his eyes. He took her tiny hand in his, raising it his lips and kissed it. Eyes locked onto hers, he winked, before his form began to change in front of her eyes. His body became younger, his form shorter until finally, rather than an adult was instead a boy in his mid teens. His hair was shorter, his eyes carrying a more youthful glow. Meeting her eyes once more, he smiled before resting his head on hers*

Huxian: Better? We’re both kids now.

*Rodessa leaned up, rubbed her nose against his.*

Rodessa: Does that mean I have to love you differently?

Huxian: Love me however you wish. ‘Love me, and fluff me, and snuggle with me for ever and ever’.

Rodessa: Stupid… don't use my words agent me.

Huxian: Of course my lady.

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment