Saturday 20 February 2016

Sorry it's a Long One!

 
Hi guys, Nadia here! I’m going to be taking over today's post.
 
I wanted to talk about the TanraStudios website we're creating. (www.pandoraagent.com)
For those of you who don’t know or haven’t read far back in this blog its where we're posting the manga we create. We’ll have codes competition ect.
 
I’m going to be naughty and give you guys a sneak peek at the home page.
 
Though it says on the bottom of this page, I’m going to say it here again, Everything on the home site is interactive. From the banners advertising the manga, to the characters on the left. If you hover your mouse over each character, they will tell you what page of the site they will take you to.  Click on them and they will take you there.
 
 
 
For the rest of the site, you guys are going to have to wait a little.  Due to my laptop braking down I couldn’t finish the home page. If you’ve been watching us on Deviant Art, you can see that for the site both Tara and I collaborated on the the sprites, (http://tanrastudios.deviantart.com/art/Finished-Sprites-582057506) as I don’t have my laptop I cant do them yet but if all goes well I should be able to finish them by next week or the week after.
 
Cracking the Dynuno Koubu (Language of the Gods) was really hard to do - it took twice as long as I kept being kicked out of our university work room.
 
But enough of me moaning, I hope you guys enjoy the site; I’ve moved the release date from the 30th of February to the 30th March. Also be for I forget. 10 pages from both Pandora and Dream Walkers are going on there for the release date. And we’ll be updating either weekly or biweekly depending on our work load, but we’ll keep you posted on what happens.
 
Till next time agents!
 
Nadia
 
P.S:
 
Don’t tell anyone but the next post is going to be on the law of the Pandora universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment