Tuesday 2 February 2016

Dreamwalkers Interview



Hello World! Welcome back to TanraStudios! Tara here! Today, since last time we started to talk about our other TanraStudios project, Dreamwalkers, created by yours truly, we decided to talk about it a little more today, by interviewing one of the characters from the series - James Remington.

James is the main character of Dreamwalkers, so I thought that five quick questions about him and the story would be fun. I even provided a quick sketch, too!


So, let's get started! Hi James!

James: Heya.

Me: Glad you could join us. So, lets get to it. Why don't you introduce yourself?

James: You mean other than the intro you already gave? Sure. I'm James Remington, I'm 22 and a freelance author. Lived on my own since I was about 18...Nothing much really to say.

Me: OK, so next question - you say your an author, so, what kinds of things do you write about?

James: Depends on my mood. I always had a pretty big imagination as a kid, so I used to just write down things that inspire me. Admittedly, had some writer's block lately, but that's probably because of the weird stuff that's been going on.

Me: Weird stuff?

James: Well, some of it might be lack of sleep talking - reoccurring nightmares don't really help much. Then there's the weird people...

Me: Ah, that would be Somnus, I assume. Can you tell us more about him?

James: Well, you can't get much weirder than him. He's got his own sense of style - like....almost Victorian era stuff. But he always seems.....I don't know....like there's more to him, or he knows too much. I mean, I never met him before and he just....knew things? Its kind of difficult to know what he's really up to, you know? But even then, I can't say much about him, at least not yet. I still have a lot to learn about that guy.

Me: Anything else you want to add before we close up this?

James: Well, not much yet, though I have a bad feeling that I'm going to end up really mixed up in all of this stuff. Though you'll probably get to see what I mean if you guys out there read Dreamwalkers, huh?

Me: Thanks James! Sorry we couldn't really say more about it today, but I do hope that you guys might look into Dreamwalkers once it's finished. Though we'll be keeping you posted.

Jut a little warning that this Saturday's post might be pushed back to Sunday this week, since we'll be over at True Believers for the day. But we'll be bringing you guys more info and news from TanraStudios then!

Until next time!

Tara

TanraStudios

No comments:

Post a Comment