Tuesday 19 January 2016

All Hail The Director!


Hello world! It's Tara again from Tanrastudios and today, rather than making you read my waffle for the entire blog, I'll be introducing you all to the co-founder of Tanrastudios and our director, Nadia Williams, without whom I wouldn't have been able to create our studio.

So, for today, I'll be handing the reigns over to Nadia so that she can introduce herself, so give a big warm welcome!

(All Hail the Reference Queen!)

Take it away, Nadia!

Sup world! My name is Nadia Williams or TheEternalBlackRose as I’m know on DeviantArt. I’m the Co-founder of TanraStudios and also it's director. From time to time I’ll be on here giving updates on the Pandora progress.

Currently, I’ve been designing our Website that should be live by the end of February (if all goes well.)

Right now I’m working on finishing the first volume of Pandora the joint comic between Tara and myself. I’m join to be cheeky and give you guys a preview of what to expect. 

Your Welcome!!! 





P.S: Come and visit me at I’m mainly on there being my usual crazy self, come and have a chat and I can offer art tips and critics and more just drop me a line (http://tanrastudios.deviantart.com) I’m always available, I hope to see you soon!!!

Hi guys, Tara again! Thanks for introducing yourself, Nadia! I hope you all enjoyed meeting her and getting some previews to Pandora as well! 

That's enough from us today, but rest assured there will be lots more info from the two of us to come.

Until next time!

Tara and Nadia

TanraStudios

No comments:

Post a Comment